Reviews for Fallen Angel
Ari823 chapter 14 . 11/16
Please tell me you're going to finish this someday?! It's really well written and I love the character developments!
A Very Desperate Reader chapter 14 . 10/10
I hope you will update Fallen Angel soon. It's incredibly well written considering it's unbeta'd. I'm also extremely interested in where your story concept is heading. You've done an incredible job I look forward to seeing more.
lokyyt chapter 14 . 10/2
more please keep typing and please reply
Dyani91 chapter 14 . 9/21
please update soon this is extremely unique and i quite enjoy it
bleubirdsong chapter 14 . 9/20
This story is really well written. I'm excited to see what happens next!
Darth Bubbles 16985214 chapter 4 . 8/8
Yes Harry, willingly give your blood to Draco Malfoy. It's not as if you guys have been mortal enemies for the last five years, nor as if Blood Magic is a ridiculously powerful branch of magic which does very bad things to people. Feel free to ignore the last time a significant amount of blood was used for magic by someone else. It totally did not end with a Necromantic Ressurection Ritual, with the target being the Dark Lord who full on hates you. Also, disregard the fact that Lucius Malfoy is a branded Death Eater, along with his father.

Magical people are really fucking retarded. Nough said.

(Still love your story, just wanted to rant about the HP Universe Plot Hole, where blood is used for all forms of identification)
Arfa chapter 14 . 7/24
Love the story, wish it was updated more often but it depends on you dear author :) just please dont abandon it *puppy eyes* Best of luck on writing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 7/19
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the whole dursley family no not family they are monsters especially Dudley
cztelnik chapter 14 . 7/12
The sadness is palpable but nice to see Harry setting the stage for his reforms. And you made SPEW something of import instead of mocking it as most fics do or attempt to rationalize how Hermione is misguided. She might be but I wonder how many authors realize their arguments have been used to justify prejudice of so many over the course of history.

Narcissa could have seen Harry being a world breaker- emancipator of elves and others- it would horrify her but would help in the future if she accepted it.

I like the long chapters and have hopes this will continue.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 7/12
I like the word choices like confusing and frantic that convey emotional action but allow your readers to use their own experience to fill in the story plot.

Again with the best characters! You have Bill and Minerva on Harry's side- no irrational villains yet even if Voldemort is insane. The best are your OC characters tho- Ms Green and the poor translator who was taken by the 'demon' don't know his name but you made him memorable. I wondered how long it would take Severus to go to Privet Drive but can't say enough about how you drew in Petunia, not really merciful exactly just her part in the story isn't done and people aren't black and white - Severus is on Harry's side- now but he isn't 'good' by any stretch and neither are most of the vampires. Brill!
cztelnik chapter 12 . 7/12
It is believable the slow paced transitions for Harry and taciturn Severus especially with the complete change in environment and Lilly plus Draco's influence.

I like the setup, almost always like Blaise Zambini and Grifon turning to a cat makes sense too. Oh yes, the three hour sleep quota also helps to explain the massive training requirements while Harry's dojo experience provides the necessary control and dedication. Very well set up! My guess is the mystery tracker has to do with Lily but I hope to find out more details soon.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 7/12
Gah! The humor mixed with dark happenings is incredible. Can't wait to see how Severus and Draco learn about Harry's past although I suspect Harry will discover he and Draco are soulmates via wand use. Really like this fic, can't wait for more.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 7/12
This just became one of my favorite stories. The concepts and ideas for a vampire/harbinger Harry and that is tied to Draco with Severus yet still had loyal friends in Ron and Hermione is awesome but the surrounding story lines with mystery Lilly(thinking Dumbledore) and the Asian link and training against Indiana Jones/blood lust Bellatrix is pure brilliance!
Ashwood's Flame chapter 14 . 5/15
Oh dear Merlin, this is more addicting than I thought. Update soon~.
CraftyWizard86 chapter 14 . 4/30
Loooooove it! Please updates ASAP!
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »