Reviews for Fallen Angel
I wonder what Hermione will make of the new snakes...
automaton14 chapter 16 . 9/12
Again, this is quality writing. I love it.
automaton14 chapter 3 . 9/10
Quality, quality writing. I'm hooked. This is a good piece.
Update soon!
Snape face planting into a door... I'd like to see that
AlecNight chapter 16 . 7/8
This story is great. Your writing is wonderful, I say you should at least attempt your own book.
sweetteatwo chapter 16 . 5/15
Feel. Sorry for Sally Green and the rest of her crew hope Bill get help back before it is to late. Please update as soon as you can.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 16 . 5/6
Oh gosh it's been so long since I've seen this fic that I had to go back and reread the whole thing! I'm ecstatic to see and update!
leylinjan chapter 16 . 4/30
I really like this story :)
Ari823 chapter 16 . 4/25
Thank you for the update! This is by far, my favorite fanfiction and I can't wait until it's completed XD
jayfeather63 chapter 16 . 4/25
I was so happy to see the update for this fic. I loved the chapter! Protective Harry is the best, and I loved reading Harry's induction into being a Slytherin. I can't wait for more. :)
the real narnia chapter 16 . 4/25
Wow! This was a big one! I loved the opening feast, sand I'm looking forward you Harry's - sorry, Mitsuho's reception in his classes. Also I'm looking forward to those triplets :)

Oooo, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
rigger42 chapter 15 . 4/17
It seems almost unacceptably dangerous to be at Hogwarts rather than finding a private residence for training and teaching. What is the advantage? And what happens when Voldie wants to see his new obsession again? Will the Malfoys have to produce him?
Great Story i forgot how good this one was
antipodean chapter 15 . 2/5
wow, this is an epic! thanks for sharing!
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »