Reviews for The Triangle
garbage chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
such garbage. had potential turned out to be junk
alice1239 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
loved the story hoped it was longer ... :D
miss insufferable know it all chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Nice Story Really Enjoyed it, Though it was Hard for me to Moving My opinion of Rowena from "What a Bitch" to Sympathy. Though it Explains a Lot.

I Really Loved your Story, Though Wondering why isn't Marked Completed...

I Also Hoped you would of Extended the Story to see Everybody's Reaction, Especially Ron who had to Pay his Debt xP
makaem chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
This has always been one of favorites. I read it on another site a few years ago when I first discovered fanfiction. I couldn't resist a re-read when I saw it on the SS/HG quiz.
StaciDarling chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
This story was great. I love your SS/HG fics.
lotus elise chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
aww, loved it , loved it, LOVED IT, truely, it was cute, steemy and beautiful, i always love forbidden love, always makes for an exciting read. I love all the tension u built up to the...u knw deed, lol. I also liked how it was double forbidden since sev was married, lol, and the ending was beautiful, i had a smile plastered all over my face, lol, thanks you lotsxx
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
what a fab fic!

okay so yes, we all knew she was pregnant, we dont care!

Are you going to do a sequel, or have you aleady? *runs to profile* because this fic was wonderful :D:D:D:D
Alenor chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
oh this was a good story, cya later.
NellyDean chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
A truely wondeful story! beautifully written with a perfectly balanced mix of humor emotion and intrigue, i loved it! and highly recomend others to read it.
lyss-ling chapter 9 . 1/19/2005
what an excellent story! i really loved snape here... he was different, but i liked it!
Gywnn-Potter chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
oh I love this!
DarkSarcasm chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
i love this story. it is one of the best ive read. this chapter has my favorite sex scene ever. It is amazing and i hope i can write one that good.
I Don't Want to Be Recognized chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
Great, I still don't like that woman though!
I Don't Want to Be Recognized chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
I hate Rowena, love the story.
I Don't Want to Be Recognized chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
What a whore! I hate this woman! Rowena! Jeez, kill her now, lol. Beautiful as always!