Reviews for Revolution
pablososek chapter 49 . 8/11
Good story! Keep it up!
Agent Frank chapter 49 . 8/10
The story is finishing up at a ridiculous pace but all in all it's still hitting most of the main points you need to hit for everything to still feel cohesive. It has some of the flaws you've mentioned in AN's but you're already clearly aware of them so there's no point in bringing them up so I'll talk about some of the stuff I've enjoyed. Starting off with some of the small stuff, the idea of elephants as a summon is such a dope idea that I can't believe I've never encountered it in all these years of reading Naruto fics. They ultimately didn't play as big of a role as I would have preferred but still it was a cool idea.

Character wise, I'm a big fan of the role you've given Itachi and Shikamaru. They're the two most important people in the MC's circle and I think they've been handled great. Sasuke, Ino, and now Karin have also been solid. I think early on you were well on your way to doing some cool things with Karachi's character as well but given the pace of the last 10 or so chapters I'm not sure if that's still going to happen.

Also, the combat is really good. That's the case in almost all of your stories but it's still worth mentioning.
MurderOfBael38 chapter 46 . 8/8
primero, es creible lo de los pulmones de Itachi ya que orochimaru pudo apoderarse de un cuerpo de un zetsu blanco sin ningun tipo de problema, el zetsu blanco que acompaƱo a obito cuando kakashi mato a rin le entrego su brazo derecho para que este pueda usarlo y por ultimo ellos pueden cambiar su cuerpo para parecerse a cualquiera, por lo que es posible que solo una parte de ellos pueda adaptarse a cualquier otro cuerpo

segundo, ya no se habia enfrentado daiki a danzo? por eso no mostraste esa batalla, para meter de nuevo a danzo en la ecuacion
Ya no. The fact his last name is EatSlug is fucking ridiculous. The simple fact that you ended up doing that means the story is absolute shit and will only get worse.
LittleDemon47 chapter 43 . 7/18
seeing the comment at the end I went to look for your other fanfic which you claimed is your best but it hasn't been updated in months so is it dropped or in hiatus?
LittleDemon47 chapter 43 . 7/18
seeing the comment i went to look for your other fanfic but it hasn't been updated in months, so that dropped?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 49 . 7/17
Very very good fanfiction. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 45 . 7/17
It's very AU. And it's so weird how he doesn't care about Naruto and Jiraiya at all.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 7/15
Very nice!
Jamaican Printessa chapter 49 . 7/12
I love this story so much, I can't wait for the next chapter .
Guitars exist in Naruto
measlyfire0 chapter 16 . 6/26
I really liked this chapter
Levin Kluge chapter 49 . 6/26
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.
Mystery889 chapter 7 . 6/24
Rasengan also requires a lot of chakra
grimmouse197 chapter 49 . 6/22
I hope he has a plan for who will be the new leader of each section of the elemental Nations. If not all of his work will be for nothing because ninjas are going to be ninjas.
1,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »