Reviews for The Sinking of Númenor
kingmaker chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
ROTFLMAO! There is no other way to describe this quirky, bizarre, and thoroughly entertaining tale than Friggin Hilarious! I have never read oddball fanfic humor (including my Lorien fics, which follow the same principle of Galadriel and Celeborn as hopeless lovers) executed so perfectly. Normally I would mention my favorite lines at this point, but it would be a far shorter list if I mentioned the lines that weren't my favorites, so I'll just leave you once again by reiterating that this is brilliantly funny.
NerdAnel the Wise chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
LOL, wow, this is hilarious! The general randomness...the l33t-speaking fae...words fail me, if only because I'm too busy giggling madly. Again, awesome job
boz4PM chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I love this. So funny. Have recommended this to everyone I know on my Tolkien message board sites - and they have all found it hilarious too. great stuff! Write more please! *grins*
Gandalf the Pink chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This is pure genious! Especially the "plan" entitled "Operation Oropher’s Cunning Plan That Proves Once and For All The Sindar Are Better Shut Up Gil-Galad You Prick What Did You Just Say About My Mother" ... The sheep is my best friend ... he's all "Baa" ... He 'tis a man of many words ...
Navaer!
*~GtP~*
StrawberryChick chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
After much contemplating, I could think of but one phrase that could sum up my opinion on this:
THAT IS GREAT!
And there you have it. *cough* Yes. Right ... well, carry on. )
Anonymized Artichoke chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! "P.S. And they said Varda was fat." was my favorite. I usually call those loathsome things pixies, though. For a good definition of "fae" and "Faerie", read the short story "The Smith of Wootton Major" by J.R.R. Tolkien. (I'm only quibbling because my "real" name happens to be Faye, and I can assure you that I am NOT the type of girl who likes those...ugh...{gags})
Shadows of Rohan chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
(too lazy to sign in. Sorry.) I have to say, that would be along the lines of...HILARIOUS. Monty Python style. I loved it. Wonderful.

I also have to say that your site was most helpful, and I hope that many more people take your advice.

Good work, and I hope you grace the Fanfiction realms with more of it,

Shadows of Rohan #1 - Peachblossom luver

(#2 is Mutt of Lothlorien.)
Nadra because I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Those faeries are sinister! They're biting my favorite maia! This cannot be allowed to happen!

*runs off with a tube of neosporin, a box of leaf shaped bandages, and a stuffed werewolf plushie for Sauron to hug while she mends his wounds*

(yes, can you tell I am a Sauron fan?)

~*Nadra*~
Hookbill Goomba chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Very amusing!

Especially the ending!

Write more humour! It is good fore the stomach
O'hana chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Oh good drief this is so FUNNY! *begins yelling sheep and baa over and over* *busts up laughing, falling off chair and attracting very strange looks from surrounding people* Very good. The very end is REALLY funny -_'
Acacea chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Words fail me. so I'll grin madly instead;-)

Or perhaps say baa...
Suzine chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
*dies laughing*
Randomelf chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Thankyou. Thanks to this wonderful story, I now go around saying Ba to all my friends
technetium chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
hehe Another brilliant work. I laughed the whole time.
Lady Aurian chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Mwehehehe, my go this is so funny! I really loved your story and the theory about how Numenor really came to sink is absolutely brilliant.

Buh bye