Reviews for Early Morning Fog
Chickadilly chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
I'm not quite sure how I stumbled onto this fic but I've been on a M*A*S*H kick lately and somehow found it through clicking on various links.

I wasn't sure about M*A*S*H being crossed with Buffy but you make it work. I like that Father Mulcahey is her confidant and I enjoy the occasional laspes he seems to have to his memories of Korea.

I imagine this story has been put aside for other things in your life (which I understand - hey it happens) but if you ever DO pick it up again I'd love to read what else you have in mind for it. I'm curious how Mulcahey knew about the slayers and what he's been doing with his life after Korea. (And may I say I love that you have him getting honored by the orphanage!)

I enjoy that Buffy trusts him enough - she needs someone like him to talk to. I adore her relationship with Giles but this is different enough that it sets a tone of trust and I've enjoyed reading it.
Story-Blender chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
I hope you didn't fall off the face of the earth befor you could finish this. It seem you havent updated this story in a wile and thats a shame. It's very good you know? I'd like to read more of it, so please continue.
Yoda1976 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
I like this. Buffy always needed someone who wasn't involved in events or wanting to get into her pants just to talk to. The Padre is as good a choice as any.
Kat Hawkins chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
not bad. me likey.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
This was great! I hope you plan on adding more to this really soon!
Michael Lisle chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
Very Nice story so far. Are you planning on continueing it? I would be interested in seeing the good father's reaction to Buffy's death and resurrection.
flying alien chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
ingenuis. i love it!
Catlimere chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
I really am enjoying the talks Buffy has with Father Mulcahy. I like how you've interspersed them throughout the Buffy timeline. Looking forward to more. :)
Whisper2AScream chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
Unusual crossover, but intriguing and believable. Characterization's very good. Some minor spelling errors, but no biggie. Excellent job! :)
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 4 . 5/27/2003
cool story.
polgara-5 chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Just wanted to let you know that this is a really sweet story. Father Mulchahy was one of my favorite characters on that show.
Ra1 chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
Oh wow! You actually combined my two favourite fandoms! I never thought it could or would be done. You write a very believable Mulchay, but now I am wondering what he's got up his sleeve.

More soon?
TDWidow chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
Hmm..sword? The only important sword I remember is the one that killed Angel to stop Acathla...
Catlimere chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
This is a great crossover. I always liked Father Mulcahy from MASH. I like the idea of Buffy having him to talk to. Probably would have helped her quite a bit. I am looking forward to reading more.
Marcus Rowland chapter 4 . 5/23/2003
Interesting story, if a little episodic. One small problem, a mistake which a priest definitely wouldn't make:

"He was in the Calvary right?"

I think you may have met Cavalry - Calvary is usually a reference to the Crucifixion of Jesus, which makes its use as the title of an Angel episode rather interesting, considering who dies in that episode.