Reviews for Sonic Triumphant
JakeCrusher chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
So why didn't they save the Echidnas trapped in the special zone?
Mermaid Ninja chapter 13 . 3/29/2020
Please being the echidnas back in the next story.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 13 . 3/29/2020
oh my, the battle birds have come and they're planning to take over the earth?, i hope Sonic and the others will be ready for them, and i wonder if Vanilla will tease her daughter about how Tails might be the right boy for her if you know what i mean, looking forward to more, good luck.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 12 . 3/29/2020
so... Sonic has beaten Eggman once again, and it looks like Cream, Vanilla and Knuckles have joined the hedgehog's family, wonder what's next?, good luck.
Megan Kitkat chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
um I was reading a line and I got confused but then I realized you put scared instead of sacred. just wanted to point that out
jurassicdinodrew chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
looks like Sonic has become super Sonic and the final battle on Angel island begins, lets hope Sonic can beat Eggman in time, and i wonder what will happen to Knuckles, Vanilla and Cream after the battle?, i hope they'll join Team Sonic, plus I'll bet Vanilla can tell that Tails and Cream like each other too, good luck.
Awdures chapter 8 . 3/28/2020
I know I said this on the last one but it really is great fun how this winds in so many different elements from elsewhere in the assorted Somic continuities. It’s like playing spot the reference but without getting in the way of the story progressing along.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2020
Lol kunckles screwed up
jurassicdinodrew chapter 10 . 3/27/2020
looks like Amy, Tails and Cream have beaten the Hooligans, and they have found Vanilla as well, wonder how Sonic and Knuckles are doing?, and i hope they will stop Eggman in time, looking forward to more, good luck.
Megan Kitkat chapter 10 . 3/27/2020
Cream and Tails are 6. Tails just thinks mature and cream acts her age. I HATE PEOPLE SHIPPING THEM!
Megan Kitkat chapter 9 . 3/26/2020
OMG this story rocks. Can't wait for the rest
Mermaid Ninja chapter 9 . 3/26/2020
You better bring back the Echidnas! The whole "last of his kind" thing is SO stupid!
jurassicdinodrew chapter 9 . 3/26/2020
looks like Knuckles and Sonic have finally realized that Eggman had set them up, let's hope the others will come and help them in time to stop the mad scientist, looking forward to more of this and future Sonic stories, good luck.
The Not-So-Ultimate Writer chapter 9 . 3/25/2020
I feel the need to point this out. I don't think Robotnik from this timeline has actually lied to anyone except for the echidna tribe.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 8 . 3/25/2020
looks like Team Hooligan and Vanilla just had their back story and found a pyramid, and it seems Vanilla is making her escape, will she be rescued in time, can Sonic and Knuckles realize that they are heading for a trap before it's too late?, looking forward to more on this story and all, good luck.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »