Reviews for Sonic Triumphant
jurassicdinodrew chapter 7 . 3/23/2020
so Knuckles has challenged Sonic to a battle, makes me wonder how it'll turn out... and let's hope the others will be able to save Vanilla in time, i also wonder how Sonic will react on seeing Amy's new look?, can't wait for more on this and future Sonic stories, good luck.
Mermaid Ninja chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
BRING BACK THE ECHIDNAS!
Rowan Jacobs chapter 7 . 3/23/2020
I love your creativity with this story and your take on the characters in this setting! Keep up the good work!
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 3/21/2020
Finally, someone said it. I always found it weird how in the Sonic franchise the girls are always fully clothed while the guys basically run around in the nude.

I also like how you finally gave Cream a dad, I always wondered about that.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 6 . 3/21/2020
looks like Amy has a new look and Cheese has arrived, let's hope they'll be able to help Sonic and stop Dr Robotnik in time, and i wonder when Knuckles will realize that he got tricked?, looking forward to more of this, good luck.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 5 . 3/20/2020
oh my... let's hope Cream will be able to help Amy and stop Eggman before it's too late, and i guess that's one way on how Amy's appearance will change from the classic to the modern look, looking forward on more of this story and all that, good luck.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 4 . 3/16/2020
looks like Sonic and the others have arrived to Angel island, but it seems that the blue hedgehog has already fallen into a trap, let's hope he can get out and save Vanilla in time, good luck.
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 3/15/2020
You've clearly done a lot of research and I respect that. However, I feel as though you are TOO dependent on old materials. It wouldn't kill you to try adding something to the lore.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 3 . 3/15/2020
looks like Robotnik has hired some bounty hunters, and setting up a trap for Sonic and the others, let's hope Team Sonic will be ready for what's coming, and I'm sure Cream will be a big help if the team gets injured and stuff like that, good luck.
Equilized Enigma chapter 2 . 3/13/2020
Amazing! Also, I see that reference to Sonic Underground, at least I hope that's what it's referencing to. Although now I wonder if Sonic will be Royalty one way or another, though I doubt it as you already made a backstory for Sonic, or maybe that's just what he was told.

or Maybe I'm thinking of a different Fic. altogether.

anyways, can't wait for more!
jurassicdinodrew chapter 2 . 3/13/2020
glad you're back, and nice entry for Cream too, and Sonic and the others are living on an island now?, and i think Tails has just got bite by the love bug too, looking forward to more of this story, good luck.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
looks like you're back, and Knuckles is now the last of his kind huh?, and Vanilla has sent her daughter to find Sonic as it seems, let's hope she'll get to him in time, what will Vanilla's fate be?, and will Sonic save the day again?, i sure hope so, good luck.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3