Reviews for What's The New Girl's Name? REVISED
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
HELL-BLOODY-O! CARE TO FINISH? *looks around anxiously*

FM
la danza della vita chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
are you ever going to update or did you abaned it? I love the story
Lilly chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This story looks good. I didn't read the other one though. But I think I will, just to see the difference. It's very interesting. I hope you update soon. And I just might send you a review on your other fic if I like it but please continue this one.
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
O! I really like it! I haven't read James/Lily before, and I was me t with a pleasant surprise when I read this! Update Soon, please!
redireas chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
OK...

I REVIEWED THE ORIGONAL ONE OF THIS AND I WILL KEEP REVIEWING (WHATEVER WAY I CAN) TO TRY AN GET YOU TO WRITE MORE! SERIOUSLY! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THE STORY! GR...!
chocolatefroggie19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! thank god you kept writng! please finish to the end this time! lol i realy really liked your last one but i respect your gudgement to change it! just please promise me sumthing! don't make lily fat again.. i don't know...i just wouldn't be right! and please follow the same plot! maybe if you used the same pages but just spellcheckes them or sumthin... just don't leave me hangin tis time!
dUmBlOnD chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
update
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
kool
stella lupin chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This was really good! I've already read you're other verion, and I know what you mean with the grammer mistakes. They didn't bother me, but I think it's an O.K. idea to redo the should just getta beta reader instead though (perhaps myself, for example. Personally, I liked it more with Petunia nice in the beginning. Keep working on it its really good!

Love ya,

James' lily flower
MAnny2003 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
KOOL CHAPPY! i read the other version of this story but i am gonna also read this one so0o0o PLEASE POST SOON!

~Manny~
dolphingurl1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
wow, i'm here from the beginning this time
Lei chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
cough june 21 cough PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
gryffspopgurl chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
i like the other one with petunia nice at first better...but it's good all the same:D
Keronshara chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Even if the other one had a lot of spelling error, it was still a good story. Coming from an English freak, I'm glad you decided to rewrite the story to make it more realistic and without so many errors. lol (I hate English - stupidest class ever invented, besides calculus. *shudders*) Are you going to add new chapters to your old version?