Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
IarIz chapter 11 . 7/12
awww... this is a good read. i read it all in 2 days cause it keep buging me in my sleep xD haha
LadySquirrelLore chapter 11 . 6/17
This was great! Thanks for writing!
Good story, Dude!
Ofdetermination chapter 11 . 2/21
I love this story!
Tanus11 chapter 11 . 2/1
I really hope you're going to continue this story verse one day but take your time i almost lost my job once because i didnt focuse enough time on it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
Pls don't make this the end . Maybe you can make a reveal because it's an amazing story
jaemcats chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
Just finished reading this while doing pt for my broken leg. You handled this very well in terms of life restrictions. Although a 15 year old girl will handle things different than a 44 year old women. Some other stories had her climbing a ladder with her cast not gonna happen people.
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 6 . 12/16/2020
to be quite honest Adrien is probably prettier in a skirt than most people i know
Mysticarts chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Very nicely done without shoe-horning in a reveal. While I like reveal stories as much as the next person part of the charm of the show is how close to reveals we get without getting them.
unic00r chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
Me gustó
Ohma flame chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
...has Marinette become more of a combat comfy hero...as in a hero that feels at home in battle
Titanfire999 chapter 11 . 9/5/2020
This was a pleasure to read. You did really well with the limited scope and the strategy discussions were very interesting.
D.Mentor chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
A great ending, thank you for writing.
geekqueen2010 chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
Great story! I love your one-shots but I love multi-chapter fics even more! I'm lucky that talented writers like you make fanfiction instead of just writing novels for profit, and eternally grateful too!
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 11 . 8/31/2020
Thanks for writing this! I hope you continue this world, it’s got a lot of potential!