Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
Tempest the SeaWing chapter 1 . 2/9
Ugh! Why Lila? Just why?
The Sassy Scorbunny chapter 7 . 11/21/2023
I love this so much! I’m only on chapter 7 but I love it!
WordSmyth chapter 3 . 3/21/2023
Sounds like Sass is a…

Tattlesnake
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2023
So you ran over someone and hour worried about your car, lmao

L
Samantha K.S. Simpson chapter 2 . 5/27/2022
If the deer was dead before you ran over it, its death is NOT on you, it's on whomever ran over it before you did
Zelgadis55 chapter 11 . 3/23/2022
That was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing :-)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 7 . 2/2/2022
MY CAT WILL FETCH! True, we got her as a kitten so the first few years she 'grew up' with my roommate's dog 'teaching' her things, like belly rubs are good (I swear, Tonks lays on her side and lets me give her belly rubs, no grabbing my hand or batting me away, nope, she will lay there and enjoy it) and fetch (I am used to waking up to her next to my bed or on me and a toy in front of her, waiting).
SunPho3n1x chapter 11 . 9/22/2021
This was a nice fun story. I thought it was cool that Marinette and Adrien were both able to grow during her convalescence. Thank you for writing this.
IarIz chapter 11 . 7/12/2021
awww... this is a good read. i read it all in 2 days cause it keep buging me in my sleep xD haha
LadyLoreEkorre chapter 11 . 6/17/2021
This was great! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2021
Good story, Dude!
Ofdetermination chapter 11 . 2/21/2021
I love this story!
Tanus11 chapter 11 . 2/1/2021
I really hope you're going to continue this story verse one day but take your time i almost lost my job once because i didnt focuse enough time on it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
Pls don't make this the end . Maybe you can make a reveal because it's an amazing story
jaemcats chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
Just finished reading this while doing pt for my broken leg. You handled this very well in terms of life restrictions. Although a 15 year old girl will handle things different than a 44 year old women. Some other stories had her climbing a ladder with her cast not gonna happen people.