Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
Samantha K.S. Simpson chapter 2 . 5/27
If the deer was dead before you ran over it, its death is NOT on you, it's on whomever ran over it before you did
Zelgadis55 chapter 11 . 3/23
That was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing :-)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 7 . 2/2
MY CAT WILL FETCH! True, we got her as a kitten so the first few years she 'grew up' with my roommate's dog 'teaching' her things, like belly rubs are good (I swear, Tonks lays on her side and lets me give her belly rubs, no grabbing my hand or batting me away, nope, she will lay there and enjoy it) and fetch (I am used to waking up to her next to my bed or on me and a toy in front of her, waiting).
SunPho3n1x chapter 11 . 9/22/2021
This was a nice fun story. I thought it was cool that Marinette and Adrien were both able to grow during her convalescence. Thank you for writing this.
IarIz chapter 11 . 7/12/2021
awww... this is a good read. i read it all in 2 days cause it keep buging me in my sleep xD haha
LadyLoreEkorre chapter 11 . 6/17/2021
This was great! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2021
Good story, Dude!
Ofdetermination chapter 11 . 2/21/2021
I love this story!
Tanus11 chapter 11 . 2/1/2021
I really hope you're going to continue this story verse one day but take your time i almost lost my job once because i didnt focuse enough time on it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
Pls don't make this the end . Maybe you can make a reveal because it's an amazing story
jaemcats chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
Just finished reading this while doing pt for my broken leg. You handled this very well in terms of life restrictions. Although a 15 year old girl will handle things different than a 44 year old women. Some other stories had her climbing a ladder with her cast not gonna happen people.
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 6 . 12/16/2020
to be quite honest Adrien is probably prettier in a skirt than most people i know
Mysticarts chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Very nicely done without shoe-horning in a reveal. While I like reveal stories as much as the next person part of the charm of the show is how close to reveals we get without getting them.
unic00r chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
Me gustó
Ohma flame chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
...has Marinette become more of a combat comfy hero...as in a hero that feels at home in battle