Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
SunPho3n1x chapter 11 . 9/22
This was a nice fun story. I thought it was cool that Marinette and Adrien were both able to grow during her convalescence. Thank you for writing this.
IarIz chapter 11 . 7/12
awww... this is a good read. i read it all in 2 days cause it keep buging me in my sleep xD haha
LadySquirrelLore chapter 11 . 6/17
This was great! Thanks for writing!
Good story, Dude!
Ofdetermination chapter 11 . 2/21
I love this story!
Tanus11 chapter 11 . 2/1
I really hope you're going to continue this story verse one day but take your time i almost lost my job once because i didnt focuse enough time on it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
Pls don't make this the end . Maybe you can make a reveal because it's an amazing story
jaemcats chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
Just finished reading this while doing pt for my broken leg. You handled this very well in terms of life restrictions. Although a 15 year old girl will handle things different than a 44 year old women. Some other stories had her climbing a ladder with her cast not gonna happen people.
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 6 . 12/16/2020
to be quite honest Adrien is probably prettier in a skirt than most people i know
Mysticarts chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Very nicely done without shoe-horning in a reveal. While I like reveal stories as much as the next person part of the charm of the show is how close to reveals we get without getting them.
unic00r chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
Me gustó
Ohma flame chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
...has Marinette become more of a combat comfy hero...as in a hero that feels at home in battle
Titanfire999 chapter 11 . 9/5/2020
This was a pleasure to read. You did really well with the limited scope and the strategy discussions were very interesting.
D.Mentor chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
A great ending, thank you for writing.
geekqueen2010 chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
Great story! I love your one-shots but I love multi-chapter fics even more! I'm lucky that talented writers like you make fanfiction instead of just writing novels for profit, and eternally grateful too!