Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
tbehartoo chapter 5 . 6/3/2020
Yes! Tanker was awesome, but I hope he gets a little more use in the future. I love it when people are able to show Marinette's creative side and you do that in so many ways! This story is fabulous!

Thanks for sharing it
tbehartoo chapter 4 . 6/3/2020
I really appreciate how you show the isolation that Marinette is feeling because of her injury. I've had something similar and it is both annoying and exhausting to have to plan around how much you "Think" you might be able to get away with before everything just shuts down and turns off the lights on the way out. That was an important detail to me and I resonated with it.

Thanks for sharing this
tbehartoo chapter 3 . 6/3/2020
AWwwww! I really hope that Sabine made sure to cuddle her kid a bit after all of that. Marinette needs reassurance that she matters, just as much as anyone else. i do love to see this mother daughter dynamic improving, but I'm hoping Tom gets a chance to come out and play, too.

Thanks for your story!
The Shining Sage chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
I am taking this chapter as official confirmation that her parents have figured it out and are taking bets on who catches on first when they're not playing devious matchmaker. Also, kudos to good adult mentoring.
tbehartoo chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
I think Sabine is going to have a little talk with Chat about appropriate flirting. He really should think about what he's saying right inot Ladybug's mom's ear. yeah?

This was so fun to read! I'm liking seeing this side of Marinette where she has to strategize from afar. I love it. Thanks for sharing it with me.
tbehartoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
This looks amazing! I think Sabine will be a fantastic Ladybug. I hope she and Chat get on really well and that Marinette heals up quickly.

Thanks for sharing this fantastic story!
DestinyDragons101 chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Marinette has really grown in this. Love it.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Nice chapter! It's interesting to see these effects of off-screen conversations.
AlleyCat7744 chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
This is really good. :)
Song of Shadow chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Hooray for positive adult influences!

Seriously, that was nice and refreshing. An unfortunate number of fics have Adrien be told he's wrong, and just outright refuse to admit it. (Off-topic rant: Adrien DOESN'T know Lila threatened Marinette. When he said her lies weren't hurting anyone, it's because, as far as he could know, they weren't! It's not because he's a victim-blaming jerk!)(I know you didn't write him like that; I'm just annoyed at this other fic I read.) I'm also a sucker for familial fluff, so its nice to imagine Adrien finally getting a responsible adult to sit down with him, although the fact that the story is all from Marinette's point of view does make that a bit difficult to show. You did a good job, though.

There is a typo towards the end, "I don't think I that I ever 'get' that good when I broke my leg."
T'Lai chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Good for Adrien! Now the question is Marinette end up connecting the dots? Probably not due to willful ignorance, but you know. Well done and thanks for the chapter!
Adena McGee chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
*Snicker* Oh who could Adrien's mysterious mentor be? Lol. Sabine, you are such a sneaky fox, and as wise as Sass and a dragon... That is awesome that kid needs some good influence in his life. Also the fact that Sass is just as invested in the Adrinette gossip is hilarious! And the fact that Adrien is that sweet with Marinette just warms my heart! LOVING THIS CHAPTER!
MythGirl Writes chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
I love how comfortable they've gotten around each other! And that first part with Chloe- you can tell that's Sabine's influence, haha. For real, though, I'm in love with how you write Adrien and Marinette here and in your other stories, their conversations are so natural!
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Oh this is brilliant. Irony much? Keep updating
Daniel Letchford chapter 5 . 5/28/2020
Loved it! though... I feel like theres going to be big trouble ahead... Spider-sense is tingling...
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »