Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 5 . 5/27/2020
Looking forward for more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Awesome update! Love your clever ideas with how Marinette plans each battle
Angelina chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
This is a great story and I loved reading it!
AliceCullen3 chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
LOVE IT!
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Nice trick. Keep updating
Adena McGee chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
This whole chapter was so cute. From the Dupain-Chengs adopting Chat Noir to the fight antics with Tom in it, to the aftermath of it... I love scheming Marinette, especially when it’s something like this, strategic and tactical. Love her in this story.
MythGirl Writes chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Ooh, an idea! And a good one, of course, this is Marinette we're talking about. I'm glad she had the chance to talk to Chat Noir, looks like he really appreciated the praise, haha. Great chapter, as usual!
L Dominator chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
violet lilaccs chapter 4 . 5/11/2020
im always up for adrinette
violet lilaccs chapter 3 . 5/11/2020
mariiii no ur amazing
violet lilaccs chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
:D
violet lilaccs chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
:3 i like this idea! chat gets to meet the inlaws lol
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 4 . 5/9/2020
Fantastic good can’t wait for the next chapter
OnlyLonelyStars chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
I binge read this instead of going to bed, and now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think thanks are in order for writing something so lovely! Of course, it's not lovely that Marinette broke her leg, but...
- Lila is out of the picture!
- Sabine and Tom are the most supportive, loving parents, who care for her and support her needs.
- Coccinelle sounds absolutely amazing! We love seeing a mother in action, folks.
- I have a firm picture of Tom in the spots in the forefront of my mind, which is both very funny and very sweet.
- Adrien is such a sweet guy (total cinnamon roll), and he's being so good to her! And he's getting advice from Sabine! It's just so wholesome!
Ugh, I could go on about how much I like this. Unfortunately, sleep is something humans need. Therefore, have a lovely day/night, and may inspiration visit you in your times of greatest need!
(P.S. I definitely did not review on guest because I'm on mobile and can't seem to get my phone to log in. That would be absurd. The insinuation alone is extremely offensive. (Hahahaha))
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
Awe, Adrien is such a sweetie!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »