Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
Zerocchi chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
I'm really enjoying this so far! Marinette's so real, without the use of current slang in the way and still feeling like an actual teenager! Not only that, but her outing with Adrien was so nicely written, nicer than other outings I've read. They could actually communicate! Ah, so refreshing.

That said, I noticed you used "but- well" A LOT. Not just that wording, but the hyphenated change of wording. It's a good writing quirk, but using it too much feels, well, overused. I just would like to see a different way to express the same thought you're trying to get across.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Evander1435 chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
I love this story. I like how Sabine is being a mother to Adrien. I would laugh though if one of the things that he asks about is why Marinette acts the way she does and Sabine not knowing that it is Marinette that Adrien is talking about flat out tells him that the girl has a crush on him
JuliaFC chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
Awwwww adrien is always such a sweetheart 8)
frustration chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
Thank you so much for writing. This is exactly what I needed today. Again, thank you. This absolutely lit up my day. I love your work, keep it up! You'r g.
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
A nice little scene. Keep updating
KaliAnn chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
It was nice to read about Adrien and Marinette hanging out as friends.
Adena McGee chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
Cool chapter, it was really sweet to see Adrien seeking her out, even if it was to make her feel better. He's such a sweetie pie.

Poor Marinette, she's all go, go go all the time so to have to slow down like this must be so hard for her!
FunBug9731 chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
This is an awesome story! im really liking it! its ok that youre busy, life happens
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
LOVE IT!
Amarissa Hull chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
I love this story! Thank you for updating!
MythGirl Writes chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
It was nice to take a step away from the Ladybug aspect of all of this this chapter and focus on Marinette and how she's doing with her friends. The bit with Adrien was great- hopefully there's more of that to come, haha. Great job!
Daniel Letchford chapter 3 . 4/21/2020
Good chapter. Looking forward for the next one!
8unnix chapter 3 . 4/20/2020
Great story! I hope it all good, this is amazing! :) Pls update soon, Ican't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2020
I just love this! Sabine as motherly Cocinelle makes me happy. I hope Chat Noir gets to feel some motherly love and heal a bit
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2020
Awesome update as always! It's interesting how this addresses potential problems and how to tackle said problems. I'm engaged! Looking forward to more!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »