Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
siren8484 chapter 2 . 4/14/2020
I really like this story. It's unique and a light read
TLTLI chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
This is a really interesting idea and I like the way you’ve written it. And I’m glad that Adrien is asking for advice about things, he really needs it
kittycat3379 chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
I really love all of your stories and I can’t wait to find out what will happen next in this one!
Crazy Random Writer chapter 2 . 4/1/2020
HOW DARE SHE OFFEND ANIME LIKE THAT!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
Glad you weren’t hurt. This story is great, keep up the good work!
IsileeTandem chapter 2 . 3/29/2020
Lovin the controller-Mari!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 3/28/2020
Interesting can’t wait for the next chapter
Ashlielle but chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
... too lazy to log in lol
This is great! I've never really thought of what it would be like for Marinette's mom to be Ladybug :0 I think you wrote it very well, though! I love how quickly she basically decided to adopt Adrien too XD
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
That's so cool to see the other kwamis used more often and explored. Didn't expect for it to be used that way!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
This is something really different! I like it.
It somehow seems as if they will somehow reveal at least one of them by mistake at one point
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
This is so frickin awesome, i love it! Also Sabine mothering CN is awesome and i love how Marinette is Vipera so she can still help out with the battles and this whole fic is just all-round amazing, so massive kudos to you, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
JuliaFC chapter 2 . 3/28/2020
Interesting. I like the teasing going on between mother and daughter, although chat Noir should keep his feline mouth shut about his civilian life... he's revealing too much about himself and getting too specific. How thick can the ham on Marinette's eyes be, seriously...

Keep writing. Ladybig could get used to the role of Vipera after her leg is healed :)
CaptainMalcolmReynolds chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
Oh no! Deer are rough! (but better than moose!)

I love seeing Sabine as Ladybug and Marinette as the snake!
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 3/27/2020