Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
mayuralover chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
Yikes. Sorry to hear about your car. Thanks for the chapter! I'm sure that with practice and her inherent skill, she would be able to use any of the Miraculous!
anonymousfriend27 chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
I have this vivid mental image of Adrien carrying Marinette up the stairs, and Marinette basically dying from a permanent blush and being a stuttering mess...
writeringoodfaith chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
I adore Sabine mothering Chat Noir. It's so nice. And Marinette's doing great as the snake miraculous wielder!
L Dominator chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
Very nice :)
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
Speaking of deer, I’m vacationing in southern Arizona and have seen around a dozen deer easily.
Neakco chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
It was a very good chapter. I never thought I would like her so much as a snake holder. But I really do. Well done.

Good luck with your car. Even a truck can get messed up by a deer so I am happy all that happened is a messed up undercarriage.
KaliAnn chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
Lovely chapter. I love Sabine mother Adrien. It really is helping round out his character.
Reader2001 chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
When Marinette is talking about using Second Chance to direct the fight, I think you meant to put sixth sense, not fifth.
Stormgate chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
One would hope the deer is not on speaking terms with anyone. In any case, great chapter, and I personally believe that the more convoluted identity hijinks get, the more likely a reveal will occur. With that, I'm predicting a reveal in the future.
Forger1985 chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
Be very grateful that you only ran over a DEAD deer and didn't drive straight into a live one otherwise it wouldn't have simply been a new undercarriage cover it would've been more likely to have been an entirely new car. I know someone it happened to once, a deer just jumped straight onto the road in front of the car he was in with no time to stop. The car was totalled from it.
MythGirl Writes chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
I love that Sabine automatically decided that she could parent Chat Noir as well as be a fill-in partner. Sabine truly is a treasure and I can't wait to see how the story progresses!
(I will say, though- I think you meant sixth sense throughout this. Humans already have five senses.)
Adena McGee chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
oh no! that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear you had car troubles.

Great chapter it's awesome seeing Marinette in a different light, almost like a Guardian but more involved cause you know, the other Guardian wasn't. I understand Master Fu because if he would have been directing Marinette and Adrien (especially Marinette) then she would not have grown as much as she did.
ajtruth chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
oh this sounds good. cant wait to see a battle with the new ladybug...but would marrient parent's really be that okay so soon with there daughter being a hero? I'm sure they would freak a bit before being understanding.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
oh this promises to be exciting... keep up the awesomeness...
MistraltheSkelegirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
I can't wait to see how this goes, I haven't seen a story like this one before.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »