Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
DragoonSensei chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
This is a very great story.
Thank you for your hard work.
Neakco chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
Well I loved it.
IsileeTandem chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
This was fun!
Bella2be chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
This story was amazing and I really loved how breaking her leg opened Marinette's eyes to more opportunities and ways she could make akuma battles easier. You're a really great writer!
chibishaymin1436 chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
I absolutely loved this story! Sad to see it come to an end, but I look forward to see what other projects you have in store!
Adena McGee chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
Great, great wrap up for this story. It leaves it open enough for conjecture or even a revisit but it wraps up enough to leave us satisfied, like a good meal. Lol. Great job on this. I really liked the maturation and growth the characters have done in this story. It felt organic and believable.
KaliAnn chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
This was a nice story. I hope you find a job.
Agiani chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and wouldn't mind seeing a continuation.
Good job!
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
I love this story! Will follow you to see any other diamonds in the rough...will be waiting breathlessly for potential sequels though...
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
I love it! And I think that's a great ending, not a cliffhanger, wraps up some story threads, and leaves plenty of possibilities for any future fics. Hope you find a job, and stay healthy!
Teddi 8347 chapter 10 . 8/14/2020
For some reason I started envisioning Nonna Gina's motorcycle like Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild's motorcycle, if she had the horse miraculous.

After reading Traps and Sneaks, and A Superhero's Salary, I wondered what how of happen if Marinette made the trap box and/or a salary and her parents know about her identity./double life. I hope someone would write that eventually.
Meemzz chapter 10 . 8/14/2020
This story is pure awesome!
Waiting for the next chapter
D.Mentor chapter 10 . 8/11/2020
Another amazing chapter, thank you for writing.
Halfblood With A SIG And A Pen chapter 10 . 8/11/2020
You've officially participated in my ruined sleep schedule. This is a great story
obsidiandragon182005 chapter 10 . 8/10/2020
Omg this story is so good. I love how its played out so far and dang if this isnt one of my favorites and also by the way Great Idea for using her parents as holders in this story. Kinda wish this would happen in the show to be honest it would certainly lessen her burden as guardian and ladybug. Anyhoo just wanted to hop in here right quick and toss this note in. Keep up the great work!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »