Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
obsidiandragon182005 chapter 10 . 8/10/2020
Omg this story is so good. I love how its played out so far and dang if this isnt one of my favorites and also by the way Great Idea for using her parents as holders in this story. Kinda wish this would happen in the show to be honest it would certainly lessen her burden as guardian and ladybug. Anyhoo just wanted to hop in here right quick and toss this note in. Keep up the great work!
geekqueen2010 chapter 10 . 8/9/2020
Woo! She's back! I would love to see her nona as a hero with a super powered motorcycle! Her dad needs to be in the final fight! I'm so hyped for the next chapter!
geekqueen2010 chapter 9 . 8/9/2020
They did decent damage control! I'm also proud of the good advice that Alix and Nino had inadvertently given the heroes
geekqueen2010 chapter 8 . 8/9/2020
Gosh darn it! Our heroes can't have one normal hangout without being spotted!
geekqueen2010 chapter 4 . 8/9/2020
Marinette should just tell Alya that having an audience for her hangouts with Adrien would be too stressful for her and she would regress & start stuttering again. If Alya's a true friend then that would be good enough to get Alya not to meddle or spy.
geekqueen2010 chapter 3 . 8/9/2020
Screw everyone that thinks Cocinelle is a better hero than Ladybug!
geekqueen2010 chapter 2 . 8/9/2020
Wow, Mari pwned as a Snake wielder!
geekqueen2010 chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
Hopefully kitty won't accidentally reveal his identity to her mom or vice versa. I think it would be best to have her dad be the substitute if anything happens to Chat.
IsileeTandem chapter 10 . 8/6/2020
their relationship is positively adorable
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2020
Wait doesn’t Adrien know that Marinette got her cast off that day? Is there any chance he could figure it out from there?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2020
Yes! Yes! Ladybug's back in business! And miraculous family sounds amazing! Maybe that could be built on sometime?
LunaWolf44 chapter 10 . 8/1/2020
Yes! Ladybug is finally back and her cast is off!
I hope there is a reveal. Maybe a sequel to this dealing with the defeat of Hawkmoth? And Marinette’s family helping Adrien deal with it?
Agiani chapter 10 . 8/2/2020
Love the update! I can totally see why Ladybug would be excited to go back out.
MythGirl Writes chapter 10 . 8/2/2020
She's back! I'm glad everything is going well, let's hope it stays that way, haha. I like that she's really stepping into the Guardian role here. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the last chapter!
yellow 14 chapter 10 . 8/2/2020