Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
KaliAnn chapter 9 . 7/18/2020
A well written and strong chapter. I like the part about saying brains are not decorations.
MythGirl Writes chapter 9 . 7/18/2020
They really put a lot of thought into it, I can't see any loopholes from here, haha. Great chapter as usual!
Amarissa Hull chapter 9 . 7/18/2020
I love when this updates! Thank you!
tpt player 5701 chapter 9 . 7/18/2020
So you weren't trying to imply that Chat would get hurt soon enough, but you did. And now you're trying to figure out how to not turn that into a Chekov's Gun... That's always fun.
Agiani chapter 8 . 7/5/2020
More, More, MORE!
I'm loving it so far.
Agiani chapter 8 . 7/5/2020
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Agiani chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
I'm liking this story so far.
On to the next chapter!
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 8 . 7/3/2020
Very well done, and a neat concept to start with.

Everyone seems nicely in character, and I look forward to more.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 8 . 7/2/2020
Cute chapter! Huh, that last bit though, it'll be interesting to see what comes of it.
Kkcats chapter 8 . 6/30/2020
Seems about right. Nice story.
Rook-385 chapter 8 . 6/30/2020
WHY DID THE CHAPTER HAVE TO END THERE!

I can't wait for the next chapter! This entire story has been soooo good! can't wait for more!
leafgreenflower chapter 8 . 6/30/2020
Ooh! I love the new version of their relationship, it's excellent, and now Alya's caught wind and oh dear. I'm guessing this moves up their little announcement a bit?
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 6/30/2020
A fake no doubt. Most interesting, keep updating
Adena McGee chapter 8 . 6/29/2020
Oh oh. Of course all eyes would be out and about to spot things like these. Poor kids, no privacy!

This was adorable. Marinette things Chat has grown but I think she has as well. I loved how eager she was to see him and how much she missed him. Also how she got the fact that he needed that adult influence in his life and adapted her wording to it.
AlleyCat7744 chapter 8 . 6/29/2020