Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
KaliAnn chapter 8 . 6/29/2020
Nice chapter. Alya really needs to learn to respect other people's boundaries
MythGirl Writes chapter 8 . 6/29/2020
1. I love her and Adrien's dynamic here! It really suits them well, especially without the pressure from outside sources to be dating.
2. I love that she and Chat Noir fell right back into what they had before, right where they had been before. They're just so good!
3. What was that ending?! I'm so excited for the next update!
judge chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
your really really good keep going I'm a judge and I'm going to give you some criticism so brace yourself for the last chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
People thinking Chat might have a crush on Marinette? Nice nod to cookies and croissant ;D
quiterandom chapter 7 . 6/16/2020
Oh my gosh dude. DUDE THIS IS FLIPPING GOOD. I love the characterization of the Miraculous cast, and it actually all sounds like that's how it would be in real life. Heck this could be CANON and I'd be more than okay with it. But like I especially love how you pointed out that Adrien could be facing stress unknowingly and that Sabine is helping low-key mother him :,(ugh my feels that is goals)Also the fact that Tikki actually sounds her age and like a wise kwami is totally something that should be more common. I feel like too often she's used as like a shipper or a cute mascot, but really her character is really similar to the show itself. Just ugh you did such a good job making the character dynamics and story flow. I love the strategies as well and just well, EVERYTHING. Jesus this is perfection. It's so fresh and well done and I can't quite get over it. It's like walking into a Black Friday Sale and somehow finding cute stuff your size. In short it's really difficult to find. Thanks for the nice read so far; I'll definitely follow you!
miraculously me chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
sabine and tom:*meet chaton*
chat noir: hello it's really nice to see you again
sabine: hmmm
tom: are you thinking what I'm thinking
sabine: definitely *nods head*
tom: let's get you prepped *takes him by the arm while they walk*
chat noir:uuuh where are we *looks around at husband prepping room*
sabine: now will have to get ready
chat noir: ready for what? *gulp*
sabine and tom: THE WEDDING OF COURSE
miraculously me chapter 7 . 6/16/2020
(I tend to overdo compliments so sorry) you're a great writer some word choice mistakes though yeah I have a cat who thinks of me as either a food dispenser sleeping post and scratching stick she's cute and absolutely lovely just very very bossy and pushy
FunBug9731 chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
I am really enjoying this story! I love chat finally getting some mothering from Sabine, it’s so cute!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
Awe, Chat was so sweet this chapter!
miraculously me chapter 3 . 6/15/2020
oh that's bad quarantine seems to be my new arch-nemesis now I can not live without the internet
MythGirl Writes chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
I like the explanation of the risk of reveals, it does make me hopeful for an eventual reveal in this story, haha. This chapter was great, as always, and I can't wait for more!
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
It’s a case of priorities. Cat first, cat second and cat third. Simple really;D.

Very good, keep updating
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
She has to believe that she can revile her identity to her chaton.
Daniel Letchford chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
LOVE IT! can't wait for the next!
Stormgate chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
It's nice to see this continuing. It's also nice to see what Mrs. Cheng is teaching Adrien as well.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »