Reviews for The Substitute Ladybug
Adena McGee chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
Lovely chapter! I love all the learning lessons for the characters here. I love the fact that Sabine is the mentor that they both needed. Also I love how Tom is so invested in the whole thing, scheming too to get a better relationship for his baby girl. Lovely!
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
very niice
KaliAnn chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
Ah Chat Noir can't resist helping a lady in distress. I love the idea of Sabine teaching him to recognize signs of stress and other behavioral indicators.
leafgreenflower chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
I love this story. I love how you're building in a lot of basic how-to for getting along with people respectfully, changing opinions, accepting rather than rejecting growth and all these ideas. It's beautiful, it's something this show desperately needs a lot of the time (omg some moments) and I love that Adrien/Chat is getting very practical, caring mothering. And the story itself is just awesome. Fantastic work all round.
The Shining Sage chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
Thanks for the chapter!
Amarissa Hull chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
I just have to say, you write so well! I always read your stories because I know they'll be good! I love the character development happening!
oooSilverWolfooo chapter 6 . 6/11/2020
I really like the fluff! Please update soon! Maybe a Chat Noir visit?
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 6 . 6/11/2020
This story is so cute. I laughed hysterically at the toga bit. I love the relationship between Chat Noir and Coccinelle and how Marinette's parents finding out just gave them more ammunition to tease her with.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2020
Oh I like this story .. mom knows best.. lol
Evander1435 chapter 6 . 6/7/2020
Great chapter
Evander1435 chapter 6 . 6/7/2020
I don't know for sure but the way Sabine was talking I personally believe that Adrien some how outed himself to her and that's why she is so determined help Chat Noir with his personal problems
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2020
I doubt the biggest problem with Marinette's fake bathroom break would be finding a semi-comfortable cupboard, it would be convincing her well-meaning classmates that she didn't need help. Especially if they'd already seen her struggling with the door.

And people wanting to replace her permanently is an understandable reaction given the circumstances. Even if they tell them 'Ladybug' was directing the fight with another miraculous they'd wonder why that shouldn't continue as it was going so well. Really Marinette's best hope is that Hawkmoth really steps up to the point that even with Second Chance spamming it's still a protracted fight and that's quite a scary thought.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Dawwwww the adrinette is strong with this one. Loved this chapter!
Rosalie chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
Love it
tbehartoo chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Hey quicksilversquared, have you had a broken leg or at least a foot in a cast before because these children's experiences of being inconvenienced is too spot on. I've had to wear a temporary cast for my foot for too long now and I can tell you that putting on of pants and underwear is the single most frustrating part of the ordeal. I have too many pants that are stretched out on just the one side. XD

I love that Adrien is paying attention and that Marinette is trying to be a good friend to him. I also love that Sabine toatlly knows Chat is Adrien and is going to be the mama he needs because the boy needs an adult he can actually trust to give good advice and life skills.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »