Reviews for This Captain Wears Red
buterflypuss chapter 36 . 9/16
good chap
Wishfull-star chapter 36 . 9/16
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 36 . 9/16
man... the marines will be laying ostrich eggs when they find out the son of Gol D. Roger spent years in a facility...
Update please
NoaRien chapter 36 . 9/16
Great job loved it
magitechxinc chapter 36 . 9/16
I'm so hyped for Robin! This is so cool! I'm so proud of Luffy! He's working so hard!
Update please
CarBarrier chapter 35 . 9/11
Great chapter! I enjoyed the arc and am really excited for the next one! Keep up the great work! :)
magitechxinc chapter 35 . 9/7
I'm gonna cry! That scene is always so moving! I noticed no mention of Robin on the ship, I'm excited to see what she does!
magitechxinc chapter 34 . 9/7
Absolutely incredible! This chapter is so satisfying! I'm so hype!
Angeldealer chapter 14 . 9/3
can you write your own scenes for the fights, stop making luffy look like a dumb bitch
Angeldealer chapter 13 . 9/3
can you make the fights not shit, he's worth 350mil and the whitebeards raised him. the fights are like in the anime, which is dumb, he's holding back too much, it's boring.
crazykittylover chapter 35 . 9/3
Awh mate im so happy this story bunny has continued to nibble at your mind of the years! It such good story to read and enjoy! Ironically I've been rereading the prequel that you wrote before the main canon series.

It still entraps and entrances me every time. Its so good to read! I suggest anytime people ask for a good ASL fict.

About the chapter however. I wish more had happened in this chapter. It was good in what you had. I love what you had had in. I guess I'm a little thirsty for details on everything and anything on what's going on. Maybe a description of what the dream was? I loved the development and description you had made in your prequel about the time all 3 brothers got stuck. It was such a powerful and interesting part to read. Very intense. I loved it!

This was cool to see how the crew reacted to luffy being stuck though. I think i would've liked to read more on their personal thoughts maybe. Have maybe a focus drawn between sanji and zoro about him knowing what was going maybe? Or sanji being a little testy that zoro didn't share that knowledge or something like that. You know usual zoro and sanji banter with being semi serious or super serious on the subject matter this round.

Or to see what the marine lady had to think about what luffy said/ didn't say. What smoker thinks. How he felt about he actions that she took. Maybe have the two marines converse on the subject or chat up with hina on it too...

Also didn't luffy have a high tolerance for poison? Was that a poison that he weak against?

Anyway loved what you gave and always hungry for more. Can't wait to see what you have for us in two weeks. Gah the waiting is so hard but the reward is always well worth the wait. Stay inspired my friend and stay healthy yourself. In all ways, not just physical.
Liamo000 chapter 31 . 9/3
Perhaps Haru is building an army of augmented children.
buterflypuss chapter 35 . 9/2