Reviews for Missing You
hama431 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
update the next chapter please
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Really good job and yes Yami, you need Yugi and I doubt Yugi needs you anymore. Than again, there's a difference between wanting someone to need you and wanting someone you can control...
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ah one thing I forgot to mention in 'Enough' is that the lyrics all at the beginning, barely mentioning how boring that was, did not really do anything for the fic. This time though you've incorporated them INTO the actual fic, which makes both balance each other out and gives a better overall impact. Brilliant choice of song and the POV was just as excellent. Really feeling it this time. Plus the grammer was better...so well done.

One question though...do the Hikari's miss them?

Oh and the ending was sad this time, his plea of needing Yuugi need him was well played and really quite intense.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
...Um...is this what the Hikaries were talking about?
Dark Guardian24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
touching for some reason in Yami's POV.
Kou Da Cutie chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
hahahahahahaha Yami gets what he deserves. BASTARTD!
wonderful
Kou Da Cutie
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
unexpected; add new chapter
Yelene-ryudream chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
That was very sweetly sad. I liked it. I can't wait to see the Bakura and Marik POV!

Then I would like to see a sequel to this sequel where the Yamis go off to find their Hikaris and have a sap filled reunion.
YamixYugi fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Definitely continue. I really hope you put up a next chap soon and let the Yami's return to their Hikari's. And maybe even some Yaoi! YamixYugi!

mumbles: and other couples of course O_o
AngelsKitten chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
yeah! you got it up yeah! update_