Reviews for Everybody Loves Cookies
Vemok chapter 4 . 2/2
That last preview doesn’t make any sense. Roman is older than Yang by a few years so he would have to have been born before raven left. If naruto said they he had flings before he and raven it would have worked but based on your own timeline it doesn’t work as is. Interesting story so far.
WearyLegands chapter 22 . 1/30
Nice
The tallest king chapter 1 . 1/29
I need more of this
Odinson94 chapter 22 . 1/26
We want more cookies please mr. Baker
crimsondragon33 chapter 22 . 1/3
Would like to see where this goes next.
dragonheart117 chapter 4 . 12/19/2023
teh cheating killed it. i just don't care anymore
PhoenixDragon90 chapter 20 . 10/20/2023
Always enjoyed your stories.
Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks For The Meal.
lordfyre94 chapter 13 . 10/8/2023
This chapter sucked just saying
Sinn3r chapter 22 . 9/18/2023
Curses! Just one more?
jericlawas4 chapter 22 . 9/14/2023
ThankYou for the update!

Had to back read a few chapters when I red Sapphire call Nora her daughter, I dont remember that part.
An enjoyable read and I cant wait for more. I'm also looking forward for the update of your other stories.

Stay safe and bless Ya!
Afro1Ninja8 chapter 22 . 8/26/2023
Amazing chapter can’t wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2023
Man Naruto and the gang cleaned shop. I feel kinda bad for hazel. Bro got chocked out and blasted, didn't even get to see his sister.

Blake trying to smash Yang lol, hope Adam doesn't find out

So, is Naruto going to murk ilia?

Salems gang is fineto after this. Seems ozpin got there too late.

Sad this will be the final chapter

Also, I really didn't think u were old, if I may ask, can u give me an age range? Also, how old were u when u 1st discovered both Naruto and RWBY as shows? How'd u get ur start in fanfiction? Just curious and wanting to know. Had an idea to start a lil one of my own but been a lil too scared to take that leap of faith lol.
Krieger Techpreist chapter 10 . 8/24/2023
MARASMUS! Get your spectral aass out here and FIGHT ME LIKE ME LIKE A MAN!
- Soldier tf2

Tw horny and strong women...And one poor poor blond...Well hes gonna be a dry husk, huh?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2023
This one was short but nice
Adam looking to his pops for rizz guidance
Naruto subsequently telling Adam he better be balls deep in Blake when it's over as well as to catch a dub in the tournament

Naruto threatening Jaunes life should he hurt Pyra
It's nice
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2023
Awww, emerald being a baby again is pretty dope.

Man, wonder momma is built different. Rip Narutos pelvis, also pyras eyes

Bruh first the main cast NOW Iron wood? Naruto is dad to id say a good 90% of the entire cast. Surprised he hasn't "caught" anything lol
2,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »