Reviews for Separate Ways
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 5/30
While I’m sorry my lack of Star Trek schema doesn’t let me make a more informed review, I do dig the bits of snark in Picard’s narration here. It’s fun to look back and find that what seemed to be a stroke of genius on the part of your opponent, was actually a simple trick. I don’t read first person prose as much as I used to, so it helped to have a voice as as distinctive as Patrick Stewart’s to imagine it in. Glad you’ve been feeling the writing magic!
0afan0 chapter 1 . 4/14
I think I liked this one for the thought processes. We get to see the scene unfolding in front of us - real time. It's like peeking inside Picard's brain and watching his logic play out, one line of code at time. Fun!
Wildblume chapter 1 . 3/20
Ah, it was good to relive that moment through Picard's lense! And I totally hope they'll not kill off Elnor or Picard in the last episode.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/14
Your inner Picard voice is very believable: apprehensive about the Borg, remorseful for his past mistake, protective of Elnor but still acknowledging him as an adult. I do hope they get more scenes together in the future where their father/son relationship can mature.