Reviews for To Dream
Ellie chapter 5 . 7/13
Elrohir is actually older than Elladan by ten years, and everyone says that they are twins because ten years is barely anything for an elf.
tchb chapter 36 . 8/23/2012
I love this story so much! You are such a good writer. I cried at the end, it was so beautiful! It's a shame I read it so fast! I hope to read more of your fabulous tales and works!
CatnessEverdeenismyhero chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
I can't tell you how indescribably awesome this story was. You are definitely a talented author.
I commented on Bend in the Wind already, but since I read this, I wanted to come back and comment on your story here, too.
Glory Bee chapter 36 . 12/29/2011
A beautiful chapter, glad to see a writer give Elladan his own love story ending :)
M chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
It really is a pity that a story that started out this good disintigrated into the mistake that Glass Thorn turned into. Glass Thorn ruined everything good that came before it, and it's too bad, because this really was good. The two dimentional, selfish, perverted puppet Kallindo at the end of the story is not the same person as the Kallindo here. They only have the same name. That's all they share. Was it really the same person who wrote this, and then went and wrote that abomination that ended, and ruined, this story that could have been so great?
Cee chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
FINALLY found it!

I started reading this story years ago on when you were still publishing and never got to finish it. I always wondered about the end of the story and I'm so glad I've finally found it on fanfiction! Even though this story has been done for years thanks for leaving it up long enough for me to get back to it!

its an amazing story.
Amisara chapter 36 . 6/3/2007
*Brava!*
amisara chapter 33 . 6/2/2007
beasty chapter. " It made her feel as though the world had been tossed in a bag and shaken up side down. The strong were becoming weak, the weak were becoming strong, madness was wisdom, and prudence was folly. The world was remaking itself, and in the depths of her spirit she wondered if she would ever feel at home again." you're getting good at that descriptive thingy...
daiquirip chapter 36 . 4/23/2006
OMG i ust read your fanfic and it is AMAZING...
Yvonnia chapter 36 . 1/19/2006
Words cannot describe how wonderfully this all was written. I was relieved to find out that although Oloriel had apart to play in the war it wasn't one that everyone would notice and write about for all ages. I'm also glad she didn't automatically fall in love with Elladan and wasn't awed the wonder that is Legolas. I loved your fic and it is easily one of my favorites among the elven romance genre.
kitza chapter 25 . 10/10/2005
this really has nothing to do with anything, but would they -have- sugar there? sugar cane grows in warm (tropical?) areas and was not used as a sweetener in europe until the crusades at earliest I think. and even then it wasn't really commonly available until much later (early colonial? not sure) anyhow, I don't think the elves of the golden wood would be doing much trade with the easterlings at that poing. gawd I'm a nerd. ignore me only one as truely pathetic as me would wonder about things like that. Anyway, good chapter, I love the sword kinda a middle earth lightsaber hee hee. Is it just me or is there going to be another love triangle, cause NessĂșlĂ« seems to be noticing Kallindo romanically perhaps. kinda reminds me of that song "Love Stinks" Sorry if my reviews are weird and nitpicky. (oh was referring to the powdered sugar at the beginning of the chapter in case you had no idea what I was going on about.)
kitza chapter 24 . 10/10/2005
Interesting story, it's probably long since done but I decided to add my comment anyway. I think i read somwhere that elves are considered "adults" at age 50. (now just how adult they actually are at that age is a matter of opinion, like human teenagers, i'm sure they still have a bit of growing to do) this may seem premature for a people who live forever, but then you can't really say that 100 or 200 years is really that much bigger a part of forever than 50 I guess. Not that it matters, for your story, you can make it whatever you like (and you have). As to the mary sue thing mentioned in your A/N I don't think she's a mary sue any more than any other well written oc. some people seem to think that any non-cannon female original character is a mary sue. I don't think so at all. I've read plenty of well written female and male ocs in a variety of cannons that weren't mary sue's/gary stu's, and yours is in my opinion one of them (the good ones not the stue)I've also read stories with ridiculously ooc cannon characters that are mary/gary in their own right, and what is with those dark depressing or 'i'm angry with the world I paint my nails black and swear alot therefore I'm not a sue' characters. sorry just got done reading one of those and it was dreadful.
Tauri chapter 36 . 4/27/2005
I really enjoyed this, I thought it stuck true to Elladan's character. I love the ending and can't wait for Elrohir's story.

~Tauri~
JujuBird chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
The whole concept of a 'dream theme' sparks my interest, but there were A LOT of spelling and grammar mistakes. If you edit a little more it would improve your story a lot. Keep writing!
Sar chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I've been reading the Silmarillion, and Manwe in the King of Arda. He is also the brother of Melkor-who became Morgorth.