Reviews for Behind the Curtain
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
glad i found this again. :D
Rain of the Forest chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
AW COME ON! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY YOU JUST ENDED THE THING LIKE THAT!
Gomamon: Yep, she did.
Gabumon: I don't know about you, but I'm going to get out of here before she decides to blow. *leaves*
Matt: I'm with you. *leaves*
Joe: Wait for us! *he and Gomamon run after them*
butter-eri-fly chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
Cute story. I like the way you put together Tai. There are lots of fics from Yamato's POV and it is a breather to read a well written fic from the other side.

Keep up the fabulous work!
calla753yahoo.com chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
Hello :) Interesting story I stumbled upon and enjoyed immensely! Psychotic Yama is always fun to read about, and poor abused and confused Tai, haha.

Anyways, great writing and glad I found!

...Hope you get this review. Seems it's been a while since you've written anything ._.;;
Dead For All Time chapter 16 . 3/21/2005
Hey!

I'm rereading fics and I remembered this was a good fic. But I forgot exactly how good it was. Awesome job!

Write more!
AbunaixBaka chapter 16 . 2/20/2005
That was one of the best stories I've ever read. Great job, I loved the whole thing. :)
acern chapter 16 . 6/15/2004
Aw; at least Yamato's getting help. Taichi/Yamato... They're so cute! Wai!
Sparkle Itamashii chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
I think that you use the words 'the blonde' far too often in this so far. I think you might do better to either call him Yamato or find a variety of descriptions. As a rule, though, decriptions like 'the blonde boy' or 'the blue-eyed boy' are romance novel type descriptions and I don't know why fanfiction authors have picked up this horrible habit.
Overall, though, what a very interesting concept, I shall keep reading! I'm already forming some ideas of what might be going on and how very intriguing it is! .
Sparkle
butterflie chapter 16 . 1/21/2004
Wah! I went to read the lemon version and the site is temporarily closed! *sniff*
Anyways, loved this, found it very amusing! Though the end lacked a little.. If you'd left off that last little part about the psychotherapy and ended with them disappearing into the bedroom, it would have been a perfect ending *grins*
butterflie chapter 9 . 1/21/2004
omg. *eyes wide* lol. poor taichi!
butterflie chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
*dies of laughter* The way Taichi suddenly thought of Yamato like that was amusing. And I can't believe he walked through the restaraunt all aroused! lol.
Kurochan chapter 16 . 12/22/2003
WOHGO
This fic is so god Its the first one I check in my history to c if there have been updates Keep up the good work!
Haruka P chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
Hah, I was thinking along those lines too XD My, how yaoi and shounen-ai has corrupted me XD Great work so far, by the way. I dunno, but I felt compelled to review at this chapter I might review sporadically, I guess...
amanda chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
yay! i loved it! this was such an interesting, and at times,dark story. i enjoyed it very much. yama was freaky!
SplashTOMATO chapter 16 . 11/10/2003
Wow, I'm really glad you're writing a sequel! o.o I so wanna know what happens next _;; *cheers for Taito* _ Wonderful fic, Aero