Reviews for In the Space of a Lifetime
tpes chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Really hope you finish this.
pouncinglion chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Well, I just discovered this story. Very well done. I wish there was the last chapter, but I understand it's been a year since it was updated. I hope at some point we'll get an ending.

Just know that the story from beginning to end was appreciated.
Rimtuuk chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Great story can't wait for the next update.
stcobb chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
OMG! Finish this!
Maximus Prime chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Very nice fic...
Jonathan 81 chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
awesome! so glad to see this again! does this mean the final part is ready?
WBH21C chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
So nice to see this! Makes me think of the good old days, when Joss cared about BtVS.
simplysweetperfection chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Aren't you going to finish? They're amazing! Even if it has been awhile...
DevJannz2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
I have just finished reading this whole series and I have to say that it is one of my favorite AU Buffy series ever. I really hope that you are able to finish this one day. It would be a shame to leave it undone.
Becky chapter 14 . 6/7/2007
hello i loved the other stories that you wrote and i can't wait to read the rest, I know its been a while til you updated it but could you please i want to read the rest and find out how it works out, please Becky
Stoko chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
It's really too bad you haven't continued this story, and looking at your others it seems you've stopped writing altogether. Just wanted to say, you're a great author, it's a shame you seem to've given it up.
Amber chapter 14 . 8/16/2003
I cannot count how many times I've read your stories on and have been waiting AGES for an update. Luv everything. That is all your stories. In space of a heartbeat, Halloween Incident, In space of Desire, Destiny Found and In space of a lifetime. Brilliant hope you win your some awards at the Linoleum Awards, I have voted 4 u. Gud luk!
sam chapter 14 . 7/16/2003
I have to say i love this series. there are very few fics that i love to read over and over again and this series has proven to one of them. I can't wait for the next update please keep the good work coming and i hope there will be other stories in this sereis after this one has finnished.
Pvegie chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
Really great fic. In fact the whole series is someof the best BtVS fic Ive read. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapters.
Stoko chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
I can't believe how much of a cliffhanger that was! The story is excellent so far, slightly confusing when the location switches from reality to reality, but you usually open the scene with something key to that world (e.g "As Buffy entered the room Willow was waiting", or "Faith walked out into Aiden's living room"), so it works out alright. From the way you upload the stories of this series, I can tell you usually write the entire thing and then upload it, but could you do me a favour and maybe upload it chapter by chapter? This is a bit of a selfish request, it's just a damn good story :D