Reviews for Back to the past
Sonnie W chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Awesome :) ... The last few lines here made me chuckle :)
Sonnie W chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow.. that sucks :( ... Good start though :)
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
fantastic fic, just too bad that Sam wasn't the only one to take care of baby jack and that there is no epilogue with them having a family.

otherwise fantastic!
Aligewe chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
WOW! I love this fic! espesially the end with the race lol

i would be happy if you continue this fic. like who gets pregnant first and gets all the stuff for little Cody?

SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This was a really cute but sad fic. Poor Jack losing his Mother at such a young age.
HeeroGrl195 chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
Pretty good. Don't like the whole S/J pairing, but that's just me.
ednyadove chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
Can't you add an epilogue about who won the race? Please! That would be so neat! I eally loved your story! Thank you for writing it...
Lirenel chapter 9 . 6/21/2003
Oh come on, you can't just leave it there! THis is a great story, please keep writing!
Teri chapter 9 . 6/20/2003
Very nice. I am so looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks.
darren chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
oh how could you that good but i hope for your live zhat thor can rescue littel jacky boy or i will come to you through the computer
Wolfgangsg9 chapter 9 . 6/16/2003
Don't stop there! Great chapter...please post again very soon!
ednyadove chapter 9 . 6/15/2003
PLease tell me he is not dead? this can' be! Tell me that the little grey guy is her to dave the day? He better do it! Cody can not have died...
KingOI chapter 9 . 6/15/2003
Damn good, but enfing the chapter just like that is just plain cruel. So keep writing damnit.
movielover03 chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
please don't let Cody/Jack be dead the Asgard will do something right?
darren chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
go on its good and we want to know what happens to our littel a bit evil jackyboy