Reviews for Swan Dive
Terra Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Naomi Hunter;

Your fic Swan Dive has been linked from The Prince and The Tantei livejournal community for containing the Koenma/Yuusuke pairing.

For further information view the entry at: community.

The Koenma/Yuusuke community thank's you and hope's you'll keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Terra Tenshi, koenmaxyuusuke community mod
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Who! That was awesome! I loved it! Definitely do a sequel! This story was too cute to just end it there. But in the end it's your decision.
Guineapiglover chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
hey, what did Yusuke say in Japanese? But other then that, this was awesome. My heart broke for Koenma, poor guy.
Tsuonae chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow! I really liek this pairing, it's cute. I'm not sure but I think angst koenma is a new idea; I LIKE IT! Plz write mroe; this was really good.

oh yeah; if you like I found another Ko/yus story on there's a fanfic called bonds; I don't knwo the suthor but it's kinda angst Must Continue the Fandom...
Supreme Baka chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
um...that was pretty good! u dont see many koenma yusuke stories around here...very good...even tho I LOVE KOENMA! woo-hoo! anywayz...yea...XD
justwakeup chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This was totally kawaii! I'm just getting into the YuusukexKoenma pairings. Fic had me on edge...I was dying! Great write!
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Sweet
Kuruna Sensei chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
O.o This is new... and yes, Teen Koenma is cute(save for the fact that he has JR. on his forhead...) I'm actually impressed that you could pull this pairing off...
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Yes! Go~o Koenma-sama! Whee! I love this pairing! I've only written one fic with them though, because the naughty little things kept running off. Meh. Anyway, nice fic! - Mew!
Ja ne!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
This is so cool. I have always wondered about that pairing and your fic is great. I wish you could continue it.
Hieiskoibito chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
*applause* *whistles* *people throwing roses* . . . . . Very well done fanfic i enjoyed it very much . *more cheering* !
DravenM chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
OMG! i luv your story and the way it was written. PLEASE continue. there are so few of this pairing and this is one of my favs. please continue. onegai.
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
This is very VERY good! My stuff is crap compared to yours...anyway good job _
Madness chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Oryaa! D Have I read this fic somewhere else online, too? Then...it was YOU who wrote this story! I guess you should know me - the psychopathic Koenma/Yuusuke junkie! Ore wa Madonessu! Ahaha...I mean watashi...ah, I haven't even eaten breakfast yet...ignore me...

I just wanted to say, LOVED YOUR STORY, and just by making it a Koemna/Yuusuke fic, it made everything all the more greater. D You also wrote those cool FAKE fics too! Sugoi da ne! Watashi wa Koenma to Dee ga DAISUKI desu~! (ah...I dunno if that's quite right...). ;; Gomen.

Okay, I'm going now. ;;

-:- Madness -:-
sage wolfie chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I love you!

ur the only one who understands HieiXKurama

and YuskeX Koenma