Reviews for So I Hope You See (That I Would Love To Love You)
Night Raydes chapter 39 . 7/12
I hate to admit I rather enjoyed that. I'm not big into romance stuff, being a dude, but I occasionally troll around for the more unique girl/girl stuff when I'm feeling a little sappy, as it's much easier to find good stories written in fem!slash. I hope you have continued... or you're going to. I had half expected it to be a thing with the wolves and the treaty, but at least halfway through, I had a thought about a third player, and as it got closer, I was right lol.
TheStrangeNessie chapter 12 . 5/28
My god, just when there was the slightest bit of progress in the story Bella decides to flip the fuck out. This story is non stop 1 step forward 2 steps back.
TheStrangeNessie chapter 6 . 5/27
Man this story has to start progressing at SOME POiNT right?
IvyWinchester chapter 23 . 4/16
I can't even describe how my heart soared and ached with Emmett and Rose... Superb. You're one of my new favourite writers.
Mari 12367 chapter 39 . 4/7
Да мне очень понравилось но очень охота продолжение
So good. Wish there was more
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 39 . 1/21
I know you warned and I’m not giving you grief but damn I hope you one day get inspired to write what the epilogue foreshadows. This story was incredible and beautiful.
AlixTheParadox chapter 39 . 1/17
Thank you for creating this story. It was a pleasure to read for the last two days.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 17 . 12/13/2021
This was very, very exciting! Wow, Rosalie is a bad A-! The fight with James was more thrilling that the original with Edward. Well, Rosalie finally declared her Truth and Edward is so not happy. LOL.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 5 . 12/12/2021
Edward is excessively annoying but I also felt like smacking the patronizing look off Carlisle’s face as well! Edward can’t accept Bella’s, uh, more private self loving. Rose is the only one seeing that Bella deserves privacy. I love Emmett, also, but am not a Bella/Jacob shipper at all.
I wonder if Bella does feel something for Rosalie? Although, since Rose is always angry and hissing, Bella is likely too afraid to even speak to her. And Edward is so glued to Bella, the girl can’t have a private ( there’s that word again) conversation with Rosalie anyway.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Always liked deeper stories involving Rosalie. Great start. Poor Emmett and Rosalie though.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2021
The way you wrote this is fantstic! I'm literally laughing out loud and I don't do that often while reading so thank you
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2021
COLORING STICKKKKKSS OMMMMMGG
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2021
Cat and mouse HAHAHAHAA
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2021
"Are you really a virgin" hahaha omg fantastic