Reviews for Trickshot
Subaku no Yuki chapter 25 . 7/27/2023
loved the story, just wished the ending was different.
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 25 . 7/27/2023
man this story is simply amazing ... best ending impossible
Kalavash chapter 25 . 7/27/2023
That has to be the most straightforward ending I've ever seen on this site.
Time Emperor chapter 25 . 7/27/2023
Ah... don't get me wrong, I love this story. It's one of my all-time favorites... but uh... those last couple of chapters... they uh... kinda went off the rails there. This story went from one to a trillion there. And in my opinion, ended way too early.
Callum buchanan chapter 25 . 7/27/2023
grate book it was fantastic had me Laghing evry chapter can't stop reading it over and over again
bored peasant chapter 25 . 7/27/2023
Huh. Not going to lie, that ended rather abruptly. I mean, it made sense, but yeah that was a quick finish.

Pretty sure there is a 'that's what she said' joke in there.
SirenWolf28 chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
This story had me cracking up every chapter. Thank you for all the laughs. I'm pretty sure my coworkers now think I'm crazy. Lol
ReaperOfBalance chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
Got bored with this huh? Oh well.
The Re-reader chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
honestly, it's not a bad way to end the story. Even though it seems like a rush ending to just get it over with at the very least, you gave it an ending instead of just abandoning it like so many do.
Warren-Targaryen chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
You got writers block and could not figure out how to continue so you just did a fun but quick ending am I correct?
TheGrimoire chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
it's a shame that the ending was so rushed. it was a really good story
Ravelord2015 chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
Awww shame this story ended i was looking forward to seeing the shenanigans harry would’ve pulled in the goblet of fire
neonmoon168 chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
i love how everything was wrapped up with a neat little bow
duathdaret chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
Nice Story, normally I don't like a quick ending, however this chapter was the best 1 chapter finisher I've come across.
Yaw6113 chapter 25 . 7/26/2023
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
2,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »