Reviews for Trickshot
ThisIsNowThen chapter 12 . 5/13
oh no... i definitely hope nothing horrific happened to the Dursleys...
ThisIsNowThen chapter 11 . 5/13
ha! Harry can start a college fund with all the watches and wands he liberates this year
ThisIsNowThen chapter 10 . 5/13
i hope he tortures that book into committing sudoku
ThisIsNowThen chapter 9 . 5/13
it's so weird and refreshing to see a Harry that's capable of having a decent conversation with Lucious Malfoy
ThisIsNowThen chapter 8 . 5/13
ha! i absolutely lost it at the erection joke
ThisIsNowThen chapter 7 . 5/13
aw, love the wholesome slice-of-life moments
ThisIsNowThen chapter 6 . 5/13
I was not thinking of Quidditch when I saw "Trickshot." Was totally expecting Harry to be the magical version of Deadshot, guns blazing, and bullets ricochetting at impossible angles lol
ThisIsNowThen chapter 5 . 5/13
sanctimonious, evil, incompetent, senile; doesn't matter how he's written, it's always so satisfying to see Dumbledore get thwarted
ThisIsNowThen chapter 4 . 5/13
love seeing a street savvy Harry reflecting all of Malfoy's bullying back at him
ThisIsNowThen chapter 1 . 5/13
Was it the best piece of literature ever written? Hell no. Did i laugh my ass off? Hell yeah! Cheers
Ending felt a little rushed but considering that half the stories on this website are on a permanent hiatus I love that you finished it and I loved reading it.
lartessier44 chapter 25 . 4/29
Brilliant story and long live the monkey, Well done,,,,,
PlushyMoss chapter 25 . 4/18
A fun read. There are a points throughout where it feels like you just kind of gave up, and whilst that was disappointing, it didn't impact my enjoyment enough to stop reading.
PlushyMoss chapter 13 . 4/18
Kinda abrupt. Too convenient for Harry to have known the Canadian, this chapter felt quite lazy.
Clawrinetcat chapter 25 . 4/12
This was absolutely delightful to read! Thanks for sharing!
2,106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »