Reviews for Trickshot
Mello Bazz chapter 21 . 1/2
love how horrible of a godfather snape is, stealing dracos stuff never gets old ngl, next time swap his clothes with femboy attire when yule ball hits
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2023
Umm, aren't they both second years by now? The twins called them first years...
tman12345 chapter 25 . 12/18/2023
I couldn't go to sleep till I finished this gem of a story laughing all the while
NhaTrang chapter 1 . 12/13/2023
What do I think? I think that if you've got more than six spelling, grammar and punctuation errors just fifty words into your story, it's extremely unlikely you're going to suddenly give a damn about any other element of storytelling.
Motherofthehorde chapter 25 . 12/3/2023
Mahahaha
G Fawkes chapter 18 . 11/19/2023
Still crying, A half hour later, is a bit ridiculous. This isn't "Spongebob" -'Three hours lay-tur'.
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 11/17/2023
Omake

"Oh, Filius, what a coincidence! I also like to go for the balls. Young Men's balls. Young BOYS balls even better! Oh! The feel! The smell! I LOVE balls!
What?! Oh! That's NOT what you were talking about? Oh... nevermind.
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 11/17/2023
'Liz' is short for Elizabeth. Lisa doesn't have a shortened version. Well, maybe -lees , rhyming with niece? Shorter phonetically, but not to write.

Anyone remember the Paul Shore bit about "Lisa"?
So I was walking in the mall and I saw these four hot, kinda' dirty looking chicks, so I yell " Hey Lisa". And one of em turns around, and says "How'd you know my name?" And said "well, it's just that ANY time you see a group of dirty-hot-sleazy-nasty-bitches, at least ONE of them is ALWAYS named Lisa!"
It was funny in the 80's, anyway.
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 11/17/2023
Point of contention to Flitwick. First years are not allowed to BRING their own personal brooms to school. They can own the Nimbus company and have fifty brooms at HOME. Possession at school is the issue. Not ownership.
McGonnagall's work around was to give him a broom. That should have been a Gryffindor Team broom. As soon as she Gave it to Harry, it was illegal.
Flitwick should buy a broom and let Harry USE it for the season, but it gets returned after the last game Raven claw plays.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 11/17/2023
Not to be a dick, or anything, but Potions class wouldn't have three different houses in it. Gryffs usually with Snakes (maximum carnage?) and the other two, who usually don't matter, but in this fic they will.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
Cute. Good so far. Off to ch2
Princess Asuna chapter 25 . 11/18/2023
lol the end was quite random
Princess Asuna chapter 15 . 11/17/2023
I am tempted to nickname Hary "Gambit"
Kithrin chapter 4 . 11/16/2023
also with stealing from malfoy, he's not doing it for fun, he's doing it becouse malfoys an ass
Jakulo chapter 25 . 11/15/2023