Reviews for Persuasion
Nightstalker100 chapter 15 . 6/11/2023
I do like a good Snarry fic thank you
cstafford1211 chapter 15 . 1/31/2023
I rather enjoyed the twist of it being Harry and Severus. Most of the time it ends with Harry and Draco. My honest review is that the chapters are a little hard to follow with switching points of view within the chapter. Each chapter having a single point of view, even if it is switching, is nice because you get more dynamics to the story. But switching points of view throughout the chapter is a little difficult to follow, especially when there is no warning for the switch. Over all I liked the story.

However, one thing I did not like is the notes in each chapter about reviewing. I am all for writers wanting feedback to improve or get ideas, but the way you worded some of your comments on it almost made me stop reading. A true writer is willing to publish with little to no feedback because they enjoy writing. I wouldn’t be surprised if some stopped reading do yo those comments you made. I don’t want to feel like I am forced to review. I review when I find the material or author is worth it.

But Like I said, I enjoyed the story.
MAFITA chapter 15 . 1/13/2021
I loved the story and the pairing! It took me a while to finish, but I'm glad I did! :D It's a fantastic premise and I loved where you took it. I hope to read more of your fics in the future! I hope you're staying safe and healthy! Happy 2021!
ParasolObsession chapter 15 . 1/3/2021
Lovely story!
JWOHPfan chapter 15 . 11/29/2020
I dare say that writing should be done for the sheer joy of writing! Reviewing a story is not easily done, despite what you might think. My reviews usually consist of brief comments such as, “Great story!” or “Well written!” as I am unsure of what else to say. If I don’t like a story I simply stop reading it. What exactly do writers expect in the way of reviews? It is confusing when writers threaten to end great stories because of a lack of reviews, it sends a mixed message and does not make me want to leave a review or even continue reading the story! I love reading HP fanfiction, isn’t that enough?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2020
You did great. I really enjoyed this story .you are a good writer
geekymom chapter 15 . 11/27/2020
Fabulous chapter!
Rachelme177 chapter 5 . 11/27/2020
In this chapter Harry says to Remus, 'I sometimes forget she was yours' and it took 3 read- throughs to figure out he's talking about Minerva being Remus' head of house. You have a habit of assuming the reader is following your thoughts, but what's obvious to you isn't always to us.

Also, it seems inappropriate for a father to put his son in a headlock. Especially in a school halllway.
Nagilover4ever chapter 15 . 11/26/2020
Nagilover4ever chapter 14 . 11/22/2020
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
geekymom chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
Terrific chapter!
Wishfull-star chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
Lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
Nagilover4ever chapter 13 . 11/2/2020