Reviews for Persuasion
Baxter87 chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
Hi there, just wanted to pop in and say that I like the plot and pacing of your story. I also can't wait to see what happens next!
cookyc chapter 4 . 4/21/2020
Oh poor Harry which will get to him first
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2020
Dont listen to them you are a good writer. A beta is to check spelling and grammar not write YOUR story
So if they dont like it they know where the back button is.
Wishfull-star chapter 4 . 4/20/2020
Lol poor Harry I wonder what Severus and Draco will do next:) great chapter I'm surprised at how Harry seems to be able to get away from both of them, keep up the great work:) stay safe:)
Yana5 chapter 4 . 4/19/2020
Hahahahahaha brilliant
yaoi-runner chapter 4 . 4/19/2020
i like where the story is going.

there are some things that can inprove the reading pleasure a bit.
like discribing the scene a bit more. and another thing that may help is getting a native speaking beta reader. your Englisch is pretty good but I read a lot of mistakes. sometimes a word is missing and other times a wrong word is used. while reading your story you can make out what you are trying to write. but it throws you of. which makes that reading your story isn't as smooth as it can be.

but please don't let my constructive critism get you out of your writing flow. if you can not change anything about how you write your story that is also ok. know that I like your story and want to find out what will happen next.
good job on that. you can write very wel.
I will await your next chapter
Wishfull-star chapter 3 . 4/7/2020
lol that was a great chapter and I can't wait for more:) stay safe:)
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 4/7/2020
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Yana5 chapter 3 . 4/7/2020
Nagilover4ever chapter 2 . 3/28/2020
Love it. Update soon.
Wishfull-star chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
aidabye77 chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
Let the fun begin. Lol
Hello.lovelies chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
Great chapter please don’t stop writing
Yana5 chapter 1 . 3/26/2020