Reviews for Awakening the Phoenix
Col chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I wish you were still writing fanfic, like all of your story, the writing is really great and I'd love to see where it goes. :)
blackrider11 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
So dead... so sad. *attempts to give puppy dog eyes* update?
blackrider11 chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
One word: UPDATE!
spritznar chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
god, i'm an idiot. i really need to learn to not read stories i know are dead. so sad, we didn't even reach and good fluff T_T
DarkChild5 chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
More!
Cornwell chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
So far, so good. I assume that this organisation is being run by the Master, yes? Which will presumably mean that you'll bring in Darla and Angel et al, yes? The one thing I would suggest is that you try not to overwhelm the story with known characters - we don't for example necessarily *need* all the characters like Gunn or Lorne. Some people seem to feel the need to tick every box, which (in my opinion) doesn't always work. The story's looking good though, keep it up.
me2 chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
Wow, this is truly an amazing story. You are going to continue with it, are you? Please? This is so different from most of the other fics here, you should definetely finish it. I'm left here with all this questions, will human eventually overcome demons? Does Willow have Witch Powers? Can Tara rescue herself form the stupid bitch Kristen? Is the rest of the scoobiegang also present in the camp? Please continue... Its angsty, but very good!

x
DarkChild5 chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
More!
Fae chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
sweet! me like very much. must have more. whenz da next chapter?
Ana chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
it is a super history! I await the continuation impatiently
Ana chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
it is a super history! I await the continuation impatiently
nikki chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
ok when is the next chapter gonna be put up
MovieBuffEvie chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I loved this story, but I would definetely love to read more about what happens between my favorite fictional wiccan couple. So keep on writing and keep up the good work. You're very imaginative and are going places. Please write more, because you are leaving on a seriously big cliff hanger. Thanks!
Baruka chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
hey, Keep it up what is going to happen to Willow and Tara or will Buffy kick tara's ass if so I'm going to kick some of Buffy's ass around the warehouse. LOL Like I said I would Like to know what happens, please keep up with the story.
Evy chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I love this fic..I think I remember reading it awhile back, but I don't know where. Anyway, please continue posting(if possible), I'm really interested in seeing where the story leads. And I want to know what happens between T/W.