Reviews for An Untraveled Road
VampireDraken chapter 30 . 5/19
Update please
Amazing story!
great story, a few spelling errors but none so grievous it seems like you’ve been bashed upside the head with a baseball bat.
pmilton199 chapter 30 . 5/14
We need more!
Bollywoodelf chapter 30 . 4/24
i love this , cant wait for more
Drunkenkage chapter 30 . 4/19
Again a wonderful chapter i have been really missing this one please if you can find it in your busy schedule please try and ipdate it a little sooner as always ill be patiently awaiting your next chapter
Supersonic234 chapter 16 . 4/19
I swear ever story I read from you has so much detail and thought put into it. I wish other authors on here put in the same amount of effort you do.
Timeline1 chapter 30 . 4/17
Thanks for the update. Love to see the new family grow and progress. Can’t wait to see how everything will come together. Please keep up the great work!
Scott Marshall1 chapter 9 . 4/16
Why oh why does Naruto have to be soo bloody thick head you don’t own anybody anything other than willow for saving your dumbassif hes on bout uke chan you dont own that piece of shit anything considering that he has tried to kill you more than once
I love it
Caelus Kaslana chapter 30 . 4/14
Maybe you could also make Naruto father Pyrrha.
AweMazing chapter 30 . 4/12
Hey there! It's me again.
I have no idea how you keep writing these amazing stories. Even though you update so frequently, I just can't get enough of your writing. I love this slightly insane, but ultra fluffy family you're writing. This is the kind of parent I thought naruto would be after he grew up with nobody, not the useless waste of space he turned into in Boruto.
Can't wait for more chapters of whatever you write.

Stay Safe and Keep writing!
Caelus Kaslana chapter 30 . 4/9
Buen cap, más caps porfa.
First off great story so far. Second, when we finally reach the point where canon starts poor Oz is going to have to TRY and manage a team RWBY who are all half-sisters via a certain Uzumaki and will likely have Elemental Nations Ninja training on top of their canon skill sets. The chaos and pranks Beacon will suffer will be glorious (cause even being 1/4 Uzumaki makes one predispositioned to be a prankster. Naruto's clan, when they were around, were canonically a rowdy bunch)
mad thought chapter 30 . 4/4
Glad to see this updated. Wanting to see Naruto basically father all of team RWBY with all the hijinx
4,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »