Reviews for An Untraveled Road
lilmarten02 chapter 1 . 10/15
anyway keep up the good work bro
lilmarten02 chapter 7 . 10/15
the dialogue between willow and Naruto near the end of the chapter kinda remind of "hatoko" from when supernatural battle become commonplace
XenoLucifer chapter 5 . 10/9
... that's not how clones work, they don't have their own thoughts and feelings. They function based on Naruto's wishes and after completing them they dispell.
XenoLucifer chapter 4 . 10/9
Love the story so far, my only problem is that Jackass "schnee" is still apart of it. I just hate him so much that I can't find myself enjoying the chapters he's in. Though I suppose that's only natural.
tioneal chapter 7 . 10/7
I don’t normally leave comments I don’t know why maybe just cause I’m antisocial but your stories are amazing and there your world do don’t let the negative trolls bring you down just know that you always make someone’s day like you do mine!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 6 . 10/5
Dude. You are Awesome. There are lots of idiots in this world (and you know of quite a few on this site for example) but the fact that you continue to write on here in spite of that is great! It shows that you have better mental fortitude than I do, so I respect that. Even if I say toxic things on this site to people who are toxic in their author notes or have really poor grammar and get mad when you point it out, I still respect people like you who can take people being nasty towards you and keep on writing. You rock. Have a good life!
Remember, you are loved by many.
Keep Up The Good Work!
Soupreme chapter 6 . 10/3
This is the best naruto x rwby fic for me ngl. Out of all the ones i've read, you picked an interesting timeline of rwby, great interaction between willow and naruto, and this naruto is the best version where he has the body of the sage of six paths! I would really love to see more chapters of this and hopefully see the development of something more in your fic. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic concept!
avjuan37 chapter 7 . 10/1
please make more chapters
avjuan37 chapter 7 . 9/29
please make more chapters
thewittywhy chapter 3 . 9/28
Adopted Lil Cinder? My good sir you tug my heartstrings. So far, this is a really good story. From what I've read, it's quite enjoyable. Hopefully you can give Raven the character development she needs, that Rooster Teeth severely lacks in giving her.

PS: If people give you death threats over a Fanfiction, they're clearly losers who hate they you're so talented.
Apedreitor chapter 4 . 9/26
don't know why but the last segment with salem and jacques reminds me of palpatine and darth tyranus...
Apedreitor chapter 3 . 9/26
the fluff is strong on this chapter... awesome! and nice twist having naruto adopt cinder
Apedreitor chapter 2 . 9/26
great chapter, naruto must keep the pimp hand strong for jackie boy
Apedreitor chapter 1 . 9/26
ooooh ooohh i know i will like this, it really looks good, but most than anything i checked this because the character tags, i mean reading fics were naruto it's a the same age of teams rwby and jnpr it's nice and all but... it gets boring after a time now when i can read a story with him being the father of winter and weiss... well can you blame me?
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »