Reviews for Pretty Maids all in a Row
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
I loved this story! I read it from start to finish (duh) without any stops. That's really bad since I have to work in a few hours. DARN YOU FANFICTION!

Anyway, I love those romance stories where the "couple" hates each other in the beginning, then they realize their love for one another and blah blah blah all that gooey stuff. :) The only problem I had with this (that I can recall right now) where the typos/missing words. I know, I'm sorry for being part of the Grammar Police, but I notice these things... Hm... I liked how you included BEN in this. Unfortunately, the stories (I have read) don't usually include him, and I adored BEN in the movie. He's so... silly.

So... onward to the sequel! It will have to wait until after work... I need to sleep. *sigh* Oh work, how I despise thee.

One last thing... I loved you random quotes at the end of each chapter.
LittleMissSuicide chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Love the story so far! It was actually in my storymarks for some time because I liked the first chapter very much and I had to read on, but there was no time! It's greaty, very entertaining and interesting :)
ArtChica chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I very much enjoyed that- I love the descriptiveness and the well-defined characters!
NeverTooLate03 chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
AMAZING! Going to read the sequeal now you can't stop me! :)
Sarah chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
Hey!

I know its been awhile since you wrote this but I just wanted to say I love this story and think its one of the best Treasure Planet fics I have read I love Alyson as a character and Jim and her realationship just seems amazing anyway I know you wrote a sequel which sounds equaly as amazing but I think you discontinued it but if its anything as good as this fic maybe you should pick it back up!
Janettelle chapter 11 . 11/30/2006
you really can write a fic. im absolutely captured by this and i'll definitely read the sequel.

you have absolutely earned my respect.
Janettelle chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
nah u don suck. i think it was too soon to have the kiss anyway. ill continue reading the next day, its godawfully late now. but you're definitely on my fav author's list.

i feel like i can see everything at ur descriptions.
Janettelle chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
i like the fact you don't rush things. most fics like to straight away make a damsel in distress turned hero situation. but yours is good. makes it realistic.
Janettelle chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
earth is dead?

interesting. oh well, you've caught me. i guess i have to read on about the connection between the plot and the title.

and very good descriptions in here. you didn't even use fancy words. im really impressed.
SugarIcing chapter 11 . 2/5/2004
That was probably the best story I've read all day. Which is saying something...the romance was very ironic, and very interesting. The way they convinced themselves that they weren't in love. Alyson is a very nice character, very beautiful but obviously not Mary-Sue-ish.
I'd read the sequel, but I have to go...
See ya!
Icing :P
Sorceress Damia chapter 11 . 8/20/2003
Oh gosh! I LOVED this! Very well written, WONDERFUL story! -
frances chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
I LOVED YOUR STORY! It was awesome! can't wait for the sequel! Good Luck,

Frances
Raine Ishida chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
Well. The ending was...*sighs* They kissed! FINALLY! *grins* The ending was weird. Went too fast, in my opinion...:) Great story, Lizzy.
Raine Ishida chapter 8 . 7/21/2003
"She noted that it didn’t smell dead, it smelled alive and fresh. Like a baby." My favorite line. I love it. Your writing is astonishing. Wonderful work. :)
Raine Ishida chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
*yells and beats on the desk until her fists bleed*...I NEVER like other characters! WHY IS IT THAT I ADORE ALYSON! Seriously, Lizzy, this is a work of art. Sheer ART, honey! This is beautiful. And me, a huge Jim-fan...accepting another girl to have an almost-kiss...? *pales* I can't wait until they DO kiss. ;)