Reviews for Hold and Never Let Go
bk201fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Wow, that was such a cool and different story with a great ending. I thought they were gonna die for sure, but you managed to end it in such a nice and warm way. Thank you for writing this.
Ryuujin96 chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
Great work on this one shot. I prefer to believe that they did live. Also the ending did not feel ambiguous at all
Lumin8te chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
This was so fuckin good I can't even
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
Despite your choice to not read the comments, I would like to thank you for yet another great one-shot. I like how believable the "relationship" between Izuku and Ochako feels given their situation. They aren't quick to just hop in bed together to screw and not thinking how much they love the other after having only known each other for a few months. They've both been isolated for months and it makes sense they'd long for companionship and the physical touch of another person. I like to think they survived but based on your comment about not reading the comments, I imagine they don't in your mind. Thank you again for all of your writings, even if I don't write a message on every chapter of every story, I would like to let you know I appropriate the efforts you go to write for us.
ProjectIceman chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
I liked this. Felt like reading a plot to a space-themed movie!