Reviews for A Duel to Remember
Qk chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
It's not bad! Although I think an area you could improve on is DETAIL. Your paragraphs are quite short, and descriptions vague! Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some dialouge in there as well! _ All in all, not bad!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
its realy nice
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
dont take this the wrong way, i have a feeling i will like this fic, but i have no opinion yet… *always happens on the first chapter* but, to the a/n, mai n joey make an awesome couple! heehee
Jieli chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
i liked that part in the beginning with joey being so tender and sweet with mai..so kawaii
Jieli chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
i really liked this chapter and how you described the duel between panik and mai. mai and joey forever! please continue
Jieli chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
yay! thanks for continuing, it was really cute. i like the mai POV, could you put some joey POV too, or a neutral narrator POV? you could add some parts that they didn't show in the cartoon but what you thought might have happened between them.

anyway, please continue!
Exodia-Girl chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
I love it! I love it! And yes... I LOVE IT!
Sia chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
I guess some people really know how to manipulate stuff. (Ain't I mean? I've proven it the hard way... Kicking the guy beside me every day...)

Okay, this sounds really interesting, but it is mostly a thought, though.
Exodia-Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Hmm... not bad, could be better, say if you had a bit more from Mai's POV, down there is like two sentances. Maybe if you added a bit more to it...
Sia chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I suppose Mai and Joey would make an excellent couple, despite their differences. Well, it is up to you.
Jieli chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
cute story! i love joey/mai, they're my favorite YGO pairing.

please update soon!
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Okay, so I'm an MFer and I haven't reviewed anything beyond wrestling and Mario, but in this case, I'll give it a duel. It's pretty much a good story, mixing fact with fiction, but I highly doubt that this is even fiction. I think Mai does admire Joey...because of his purpose, and AS A FRIEND.

But then again, those two do look pretty cool together, if you know what I mean...