Reviews for Getting on with your life
Aegisshi chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
A shame that it stops here. I was so looking forward to be able to push the 'next' button. Great work so far! Goodluck!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I JUST READ IT AND I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING! Pretty pleases, just one more chapter even! AHHHH! Your writing is very well done, and I really loved reading it !
patronusshadow0518 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
good chapter done. im a new reader of your story. I realized that this was published few years ago hehehe i agree that AOSHI is really hard to write. I experienced that too. By the way, the first chapter is really funny haha. :D
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I'm wondering if you have any plans to finish this fic. What you have written is pretty good and entertaining. Such a shame it isn't finished. I'll follow anyway, just in case you do ever decide to complete your story.
D-chi chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
Saitou can knit? *swoon* But yeah, this is conspicuously unfinished.
D-chi chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I'm not saying I prefer Soujirou to Aoshi, but that was hot.
D-chi chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I really, really love Saitou. Tokio must be fierce.
please write more chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
I just found this and I really really like it! Please keep writing! I need to know the ending! And you are a very very good writer too.
sugeisy chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hi, i loved...
piatastronaswiata chapter 25 . 11/25/2008
Is there any chance of you continuing writing? I love this story and would like to read more!
Mizu Yume chapter 25 . 9/23/2008
Ok, this was a really great chapter! Minus the few grammatical errors. Which a lot of people tend to have. I do happen to love this story a lot, but you just take SO LONG updating. I'm not exactly complaining, ok I guess I am. I do realize people have lives outside of ffnet. And you are probably very busy. That being said I'd just really, really like to know if you are going to finish this story? Or update? You've had this story up for FIVE YEARS. And you haven't updated for SEVEN MONTHS. My suggestion, if you're still writing this story, would be to write shorter chapters. And update more often. It would make reading your stories so much nicer and easier. If you have decided however to quit on this story, then I'd really appreciate it if you would tell me. Although I for one hope you continue to write. And update. Hmm. If I ask really nicely would you consider updating? Pretty please? It would be so nice if you would. And since I've just written one of the longest reviews of my history, I'll stop now bothering you now.
VenusDeOmnipotent chapter 25 . 4/8/2008
hey you..

i haven't finished reading yet, but i just wanted you to know that when i started reading this i was about fifteen i think, maybe less, and at this point in time i'm finishin my first year of undergrad

so in a way, i've grown up with your writing (and select few others') which i found pretty funny, and i thought you would like to know that

keep writing :)
piatastronaswiata chapter 25 . 4/6/2008
Dear Verito-chan,

there is definetely someone reading :) Please continue, you're doing a great job! And I can't wait to read the ending you planned. Personally, I would pair Misao with Soujiro, but it's your fic, and you'll decide!

All the best!
jazzy chapter 25 . 2/27/2008
good, good, good (that's somethin' my grandma says all da time...)

i really like how this is going... keep up the good work and fast updating! i luv ya!
kohakurose chapter 25 . 2/7/2008
Yay! Update. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.