Reviews for Take the good with the bad
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/25
Interesting start
pelusa778 chapter 26 . 9/10
debo decirte que me leicon el traductor). la historia en dos días.
me encantó. que lindo que sus padres estuvieron con ellos y le ayudaron.
voy a mirar que más puedo seguir leyendo de tí.
un fuerte abrazo y gracias por tú esfuerzo, dedicación y talento
reisova chapter 1 . 8/24
Good story
theduskysky chapter 26 . 6/8
oh my God, I LOVED this story! From the anguish to the sublime happiness! It was very enjoyable! I hope you do write more or their lives. I like your style. It flows and is so easily readable.
mangosmimi chapter 1 . 6/7
it's a good departure to have more of what Mrs Darcy has to say about their lives since we generally only read how she was! It's a good beginning, especially with the Wickham aspect and for him to act so horribly when his god father is still alive.
theduskysky chapter 13 . 6/7
I L.O.V.E. this story with the added full Darcy Family dynamic! It gives it even more depth! I LOVE IT!
EndlessReader85 chapter 7 . 4/26
I feel so bad for Darcy at this moment. Your discribtion of his thought process and anguish is amazing!
Xena Anne chapter 25 . 4/17
Hi. Great story! Did you know that the myth of Victorian prudishness was started by the bright young things of the Roaring Twenties. There were actually two popular books sold to ladies that were more or less The Joy of Sex.. They had much more mundane titles having to do with managing the home. Publicly the Victorians were more circumspect, and there may have been a law against spreading knowledge of birth control, but they didn't cover their piano and table legs as is often written.
Xena Anne chapter 7 . 4/16
I've enjoyed hearing Darcy's pov, and having his parents there with him.
mrsdarcy28 chapter 7 . 2/27
“The truth is I had nothing to offer her that would bring her happiness and she knew that” this sentence is sooo heartbreaking !
Rosehyon chapter 26 . 2/1
Très réconfortante!
Coeast chapter 26 . 12/31/2021
What a wonderful story. You fleshed out the characters so nicely and the dialogue was well done, especially the humorous and witty parts. I think I laughed out loud at the strawberry jam tale. Thank you!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 26 . 12/11/2021
What a sweet adorable story and I loved the addition of the What if - his parents were alive, and how Wickham betrayed them all still... interesting indeed.
petesatmh chapter 26 . 12/10/2021
I was glued to my seat for the first 7 chapters as Darcy's story unfolded. As this story is more from the Darcy family perspective all is changed. Mr. and Mrs. Darcy, Sr. were an absolute joy. Lady C played a minor role and provided the usual tension, the Bingley sisters were practically absent. By the time I got to the parts about the book (I won't spoil it for future readers) I was sure I recognized some of the passages, it was both entertaining and touching. The interplay between the Darcy and Bennet families was authentic and funny. A lovely story.
aamlkb chapter 26 . 9/26/2021
Awww. That was so sweet of an ending.