Reviews for Take the good with the bad
beaty chapter 26 . 4/29/2020
Thank you very much for this story. I liked it a lot and look forward to the sequel.
I liked that most of it was written through the experiences of Fitzs parents. It makes it unique.
Male1248 chapter 26 . 4/28/2020
Leí su historia en unos días, amo Orgullo y Prejuicio.
Espero poder leer las historias que hizo mención en el capítulo 26.
Somos vecinas, vivo al otro lado de la cordillera.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/28/2020
This was a very enjoyable read, the family closeness was heartwarming and it was a good Darcy's POV portrayal. The only thing I can't get past is that his having a close-knit supportive family somehow had absolutely NO impact on the events - it's completely implausible! Why was Georgiana alone in Ramsgate and why was Wickham so motivated to attempt to elope? Why did his parents never once in 28 years talk to him about their expectations for his wife? How did he never once mention Elizabeth or ask for advice before it all got ruined in Kent?

But, if you can suspend your disbelief for that kind of thing, this story is worth reading. Thanks for writing it for us!
Les chapter 22 . 4/25/2020
Great chapter filled with funny antidote and and scenes.
Les chapter 20 . 4/24/2020
A couple at last!
Les chapter 16 . 4/22/2020
it is unbelievable to imagine that Mr and Mrs Darcy would just stand there and let Lady C insult Elizabeth without interrupting.
Les chapter 12 . 4/22/2020
It is good of Lady Anne to keep Caroline from Fitz and Lizzy. I enjoyed the dinner scene.
Les chapter 10 . 4/21/2020
Our favorite couple meets again at last...
MaraSkywhiner chapter 26 . 4/21/2020
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting and stay safe and healthy!
Les chapter 8 . 4/20/2020
I thought with the some events would be different from the book if the Darcy parents still lived, but everything seems the same.
Ayla chapter 26 . 4/20/2020
I have loved every bit of this story and will definitely love every epilogue chapter you choose to add! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Les chapter 7 . 4/20/2020
Poor Fitz...
Les chapter 6 . 4/20/2020
Good build up chapter.
Les chapter 5 . 4/20/2020
Fitz is tormented by memories of Elizabeth. I wonder if Elizabeth is even thinking of him.
Les chapter 4 . 4/20/2020
I noticed that Fitz did not mention that the Hursts were in attendance at Netherfield. Were thay?
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »