Reviews for Take the good with the bad
Guest chapter 25 . 2/4/2023
This was a lovely chapter and made me wish that I might have discovered that book before my wedding. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2023
A great chapter. I can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
Conxa Rodriguez chapter 26 . 11/21/2022
Gracias por publicar tu narración, me ha encantado... continuare con Happily ever after, que espero que continúes escribiendo. Repito Felicidades y ánimos para continuar
somethingamiss chapter 1 . 10/23/2022
I’ve come back to your work so many times whenever I’m a little down. My happy place! Your Elizabeth and Darcy never fail to make me feel better and smile. Thank you so much for sharing!
Anne Petrelli chapter 15 . 10/2/2022
Fue muy raro leer la carta de bueno, hay que recordar que es un fanfic, y si, de echo los cumpleaños no se festejaban en grande ,
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/25/2022
Interesting start
pelusa778 chapter 26 . 9/10/2022
debo decirte que me leicon el traductor). la historia en dos días.
me encantó. que lindo que sus padres estuvieron con ellos y le ayudaron.
voy a mirar que más puedo seguir leyendo de tí.
un fuerte abrazo y gracias por tú esfuerzo, dedicación y talento
reisova chapter 1 . 8/24/2022
Good story
theduskysky chapter 26 . 6/8/2022
oh my God, I LOVED this story! From the anguish to the sublime happiness! It was very enjoyable! I hope you do write more or their lives. I like your style. It flows and is so easily readable.
mangosmimi chapter 1 . 6/7/2022
it's a good departure to have more of what Mrs Darcy has to say about their lives since we generally only read how she was! It's a good beginning, especially with the Wickham aspect and for him to act so horribly when his god father is still alive.
theduskysky chapter 13 . 6/7/2022
I L.O.V.E. this story with the added full Darcy Family dynamic! It gives it even more depth! I LOVE IT!
EndlessReader85 chapter 7 . 4/26/2022
I feel so bad for Darcy at this moment. Your discribtion of his thought process and anguish is amazing!
Xena Anne chapter 25 . 4/17/2022
Hi. Great story! Did you know that the myth of Victorian prudishness was started by the bright young things of the Roaring Twenties. There were actually two popular books sold to ladies that were more or less The Joy of Sex.. They had much more mundane titles having to do with managing the home. Publicly the Victorians were more circumspect, and there may have been a law against spreading knowledge of birth control, but they didn't cover their piano and table legs as is often written.
Xena Anne chapter 7 . 4/16/2022
I've enjoyed hearing Darcy's pov, and having his parents there with him.
mrsdarcy28 chapter 7 . 2/27/2022
“The truth is I had nothing to offer her that would bring her happiness and she knew that” this sentence is sooo heartbreaking !
678 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »