Reviews for Take the good with the bad
Rosehyon chapter 26 . 2/1/2022
Très réconfortante!
Coeast chapter 26 . 12/31/2021
What a wonderful story. You fleshed out the characters so nicely and the dialogue was well done, especially the humorous and witty parts. I think I laughed out loud at the strawberry jam tale. Thank you!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 26 . 12/11/2021
What a sweet adorable story and I loved the addition of the What if - his parents were alive, and how Wickham betrayed them all still... interesting indeed.
petesatmh chapter 26 . 12/10/2021
I was glued to my seat for the first 7 chapters as Darcy's story unfolded. As this story is more from the Darcy family perspective all is changed. Mr. and Mrs. Darcy, Sr. were an absolute joy. Lady C played a minor role and provided the usual tension, the Bingley sisters were practically absent. By the time I got to the parts about the book (I won't spoil it for future readers) I was sure I recognized some of the passages, it was both entertaining and touching. The interplay between the Darcy and Bennet families was authentic and funny. A lovely story.
aamlkb chapter 26 . 9/26/2021
Awww. That was so sweet of an ending.
aamlkb chapter 18 . 9/26/2021
I’m afraid that Lady Catherine is going to do something stupid. Like read the bands for Mr. Darcy and her daughter or something. Hence why he didn’t talk to Mr. Bennet now.
aamlkb chapter 7 . 9/25/2021
He’s losing it!
aamlkb chapter 4 . 9/25/2021
Oh poor Fitzwilliam.
aamlkb chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
This is a different angle I haven’t seen before.
JAC-LA chapter 26 . 8/7/2021
I am so happy that I found your story-loved it! Thank you for sharing. Now on to the sequel!
deniche chapter 26 . 8/6/2021
Amazing story! Thank you so much, i loved The characters and The stories!
Corbert4ever chapter 26 . 8/4/2021
I have just finished reading this story and I enjoyed it so much! I liked the story from Darcy's POV, all the angst! You write so well. I look forward to to reading the for posting.
Baiabaia chapter 10 . 7/26/2021
Omg i really really really love your fic
Is absolutely my favorite of P&P, and the version that i always want to read.
Im going to continue reading
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »