Reviews for Take the good with the bad
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Great start n looking firward to more A great long story is just what is needed now Thanks so much really fresh n interesting take
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Is our dear Darcy giving a serious talking to by his mama
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Oh very interesting to have the parents alive. I'm assuming that darcy will have a different personality as he doesn't have the major responsibility of raising his sister or fully looking after Pemberly from a young age?
Beautiful! A story with the elder Darcys alive and well. Do post and often too
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
300 pages! Wow that's so long. Then you better start posting more chapters because I liked the start of it.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Wonderful chapter. What a great idea to read what would have been if Lady Anne survived Georgiana's birth. Thank you.
Sobee1982 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
I love this idea and can’t wait see where you take it!
Deanna27 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
great beginning, I look forward to seeing where you take us!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Nice. So good to see the Darcy parents and all, in full force.

I'd love to read more, and see how Fitz's parents can help him navigate through love and life. Let's face it, he needs all the help he can get. Lol!

Thanks for sharing. Cheerio

2020
Deadly Lynx chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
I love the first chapter, particularly the backstory of Lady Anne and George Darcy. I hope you continue. I would love to read the rest!
fanofNC chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Great start! I’m looking forward to see what their family is like and how they will support Fitzwilliam as he... ahem... goes through life.
Story341 chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Please keep posting, there are very few P&P fan fictions where the Darcy parents are still alive at this stage. Thanks for writing.
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
This is a very engaging story. Thank you for writing it. I look forward to seeing what happens next. I wonder what differences there will be since Fitzwilliam and Georgiana have both their parents still living. Apparently Ramsgate with Georgiana and George Wickham still happens almost the same way. Please may we have some more?
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Oh. Interesting. I want to know what turn the story will take now that Mr. and Mrs. Darcy are alive!
THunder4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2020