Reviews for Another Time
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hi

Beautiful writing- but it is so very very sad:

I wish it would have been :

as they stood at the alter and the Minister asked is there anyone here who knows that these two should not be joined in matrimony let him speak or forever hold his peace:
TV Angel 711 chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
I like it a lot! please update it!

Mac and Harm forever!

Bud as an Admiral and JAG- cool (I had a little laugh bout that...almost couldn't picture that!)
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
great story.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
DAMN STRAIGHT YOU'D BETTER KEEP GOING! I find this story endlessly amusing and really interesting... but... you said they'd get together sooner or later...
Radiorox chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
Update! Update! Update! ;) ::beats up the writers block: Update! Hehehe. ;)
problematick chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
Dood! I like the story but you gotta update more regularly or at least more often man! I was all like what story is this? It then occured to me I was like OH YEAH! ::smile:: More...?

Write darn you write!_

XBlue
problematick chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
Heya! I was just 'trollin' through the archives of JAG fanfics and I happened upon this one. Personally, I'd like to see where you go with this. ::shrug:: It's nice. _
joanoa86 chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Hey, just out of curiosity,are u gonna continue this series. I happen to like it. If not oh well. its been a fun read so far.

joanoa
Mary G chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
This is a interesting concept. P;ease continue.
Felicity chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
keep going with the story! i'm always looking for new and interesting ideas to read and this one seems like a good one :) i am a dedicated harm and mac shipper and despite the differences this one has got my attention as something special
Jen chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
I'm sorry, but what is the point? You can try to claim that Rob and Mackenzie are Harm and Mac, but the truth is you have killed off the two characters and invented two new ones. It was like on Heaven Can Wait, when Warren Beatty's character was "taken" before his time. He ended up getting put back in someone else's life. It was "his spirit", but he had the memories and life of someone else. Not the same at all! If you ask me, this is not even a Jag fanfic.
McG chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Keep going. You're off to a good start.
emmybuns696 chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
This is a really cute story, definitely keep going!
Emily chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Please continue with the story. I thought it was great!
Emily chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
It made me cry. But it was good!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »