Reviews for Maul's New Empire
Guest chapter 6 . 18h
Wow great chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 23h
I know technically Cad Bane is dead, but what if you could ignore that fact and call him in as Maul’s new right hand.
Guest chapter 6 . 23h
I read that last segment listening to the Imperial March remastered... I now have a big grin on my face.
GojiraFan455515 chapter 6 . 7/2
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh! It's about to go down! Maul's face reveal to Roman and Neo was excellent! It was like in Solo. Now Maul meeting Cinder is what I'm looking forward to.
Cinder gonna get her ass wiped or run the fuck away
Josephi chapter 6 . 7/1
Oh shit brother, shit’s kicking off
Landon Avery chapter 6 . 7/1
Dose the Empire Strikes Back reference count as a 4th wall break?
Also, damn this is good. Can't wait to see Maul vs Cinder.
Tronmaster5704 chapter 6 . 7/1
Cinder may be a Maiden (well half a Maiden), but Maul's a Sith Lord. He's also far more experienced in combat than Cinder. Against Salem? He might have trouble. But Cinder or her two lackeys? Yeah, it'd be like fighting Jedi younglings.
People are saying Cinder is fucked but Maul is the one who begged for his life like a bitch to Palpatine and got one shot by Obi Won who was an old man at the time, Yeah Maul is fucked when not fighting weaklings and canon fodder. But given he leads Remnants entire criminal underworld he might be spared if he serves Salem.
Please continue the story! I need to know how the fight between cinder and maul will end!
Da one da guest chapter 6 . 6/30
Nice Empire strikes back reference at the start. Kinda fourth wall break-y-ish though?
Cinder is fucked. RIP, or in her cases, RI-Pieces
Gaming Master Anthony chapter 6 . 6/30
Well... RIP cinder. I mean I know madden powers are op compared to other semblances. But the force, ESPECIALLY the dark side, is what cinder could only WISH she could have power over.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 6/30
YOSH! This was EPIC! I am SO looking forward to when Maul meets Cinder face-to-face! I bet that arrogance she showed to Roman will easily crumble over TRUE UNLIMITED POWER than a STOLEN one that was never truly hers to begin with...!
Thel310 chapter 6 . 6/30
Thanks for this wonderful story
UnityClan chapter 6 . 6/30
It is time... for another lesson then