Reviews for Maul's New Empire
Thel310 chapter 6 . 6/30
Thanks for this wonderful story
UnityClan chapter 6 . 6/30
It is time... for another lesson then
MadTitan9 chapter 1 . 6/30
This. Is. BADASS! I NEED MORE NOW!
Dungeon Wyrm chapter 6 . 6/30
Here's hoping Maul goes all out on Cinder!
Imagine how terrified Roman would be if he saw Savage.
Considering the resources Cinder's master has I wouldn't be surprised if Maul gets a visit from a Seer in his secret base and Salem explains how things will go or else. Her faction needs the Vale criminal underworld under their control or Beacon's Fall won't happen.
axel100 chapter 3 . 6/10
RWBY has that whole gentle soul thing going on. I don't ever see her as a Sith. We'll see what you come up with but it would take a lot to even bring her to the edge of the dark side, let alone to embrace it. On an unrelated note, could you force choke someone through their aura?
UnityClan chapter 5 . 6/10
Cinder...you fool
I think Jaune might be his future apprentice as he is capable of falling to the Dark Side at this point of the timeline, heck even Volumes 4 through 6 (until the statue scene) he would be very close to joining the Dark Side. It also helps he has vast potential to become one of the most powerful fighters on Remnant.
axel100 chapter 5 . 6/10
A Maul vs Cinder throw-down seems inevitable and I'm looking forward to it. So naturally I wouldn't be surprised if this story goes in a different direction entirely.
Homerthe27 chapter 5 . 6/10
Okay, a fun little chapter here. I forgot to mention it in the last chapter review, but I was worried about Neo solely being the one to hunt the soon to be students as could potentially trace it back to her, and to that extent Maul but you seem to have that base covered(Quick question, would that mean some characters in the same year as team rwby will be killed off, like team CRDN JNPR, or that one very excited teen in professor's port class that one time). I am starting to think that you are going to have Cinder as Maul's apprentice I still think that Yang would be a good option but it's your story. I do wonder how they are going to meet, whether it will be when she confronts Roman again or further. I am intrigued as to why Maul was so engaged with the vision of Amber. The whole thing was a bit too wordy for my taste but it served its purpose. As always though you have done a good job of writing Maul's mind and you continue to capture how much of a shadowy figure he really is, and I like that he is slowly exploring Remnant's more mystical side and I can't wait for him to learn about the maidens and how it figures in his grand plan (whatever that is). Though the small nostalgia trip you write for Maul in seemed a bit flowery.
Overall it is another good chapter, it's not your strongest chapter but it is doing its job by showing that there is more to Remnant than what Maul first thought, so it's necessary.
Alby199800 chapter 5 . 6/10
So not an OC uh?

My money is still on Mercury.

I will wait the next chapter with bated breath.
forthose8675309 chapter 5 . 6/10
My moneys on either Blake or Ruby for apprenticeship. And im leaning towards the latter. Great story and ive Followed and Faved it
Josephi chapter 5 . 6/9
Nice, I’m eagerly anticipating seeing Maul kick Cinder to the fucking curb. Also, will you be introducing any other Star Wars characters?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 6/9
Wicked awesome! I’m SO looking forward to the next update! So please...update again soon?
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »