Reviews for Maul's New Empire
Landon Avery chapter 5 . 6/9
I am still crossing my fingers on Ruby being Maul's apprentice. Ruby is adorable and her going emo goth chick would be even more adorable. She's also the only one naive enough to be taken in by Maul's guile.
Hamilton406 chapter 5 . 6/9
I can see Jaune being Mauls apprentice. Fake transcripts are found out and gets kicked out of beacon. Maul swoops in and convinces Jaune to join him
ElDragonRojoX chapter 4 . 6/3
Apprentices, hmm rage and loss make good apprentices, Yang has the rage, but unless something happens between her en Ruby I don't see her becoming one, Juane after losing Phyrra knows loss and sorrow so that would make him susceptible to Maul''s manipulation, that is if Phyrra's death happens at all, those are so far the ones I see a the potential of becoming Maul''s apprentice, but I could be overlooking someone else.
Homerthe27 chapter 4 . 5/31
Ok, first of all, great start that you have here. You have a great talent for characterizing and understanding both RWBY and Star Wars. Your characterization of Maul is spot on, it is straight out of clone wars. Roman as well, it makes perfect sense for Maul to use Roman and Neo, and I love their inclusion. I can't wait to read more, and I am curious to see who you have for Maul's apprentice (and if I may suggest could it be Yang whose semblance turns her damage/pain into power) and how he will deal with Cinder and team RWBY as the story progresses. You have a good foundation here, keep up the good work and it will be legendary.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/20
Excellent chapter! Hmm! Interesting! But will the power of the Fall Maiden even stand a chance against the Dark Side of the Force?

See ya next update!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 5/20
Fascinating! To be honest, I think the Rule of Two although effective, still is kind of a handicap for most Sith...

But in any case, loving this!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 5/20
Hm! Another fascinating chapter! Although...I can only wonder what will happen when Cinder discovers that Roman is only the "figurehead" of Maul’s criminal empire?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/20
Heh! Great start!
axel100 chapter 4 . 5/19
Certainly off to a promising start. Wonder how Maul would react to Salem...As for who his apprentice should be, I hope he foes better than he did with Ezra Bridger. For instance, if Maul goes after Ruby, you've pretty much know how that will proceed. Ruby would make for a horrible Sith. Juane on the other hand, especially if Maul approached him after Cinder killed Pyrrah. And he is certainly full of a huge reservoir of untapped potential. Well, either way, for now I look forward to whatever you come up with.
itsFAX chapter 4 . 5/18
can't wait to see maul meet cinder.
love the story
I am liking where this is going. Please continue.
RememberReach312 chapter 4 . 5/18
Cinder: The Fall Maiden's power will make them yield!

Famous last words
Kevin Bakeland chapter 4 . 5/17
Thx for the chapter.
Crossover-Connoisseur chapter 4 . 5/17
I'm starting to fall in love with this one. I cannot wait to read more!
a54321 chapter 4 . 5/17
Ohoh, I can feel ripples beginning to form that will make for a VERY interesting story :D Great job writing both maul and Roman here, as well as the terrible little trio's reaction to the rejections they faced.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »